Ratings for Dr. Stefanie A. Teng

Dr. Teng was my PCP for nine months, and I never felt that she cared about me or my welfare. She timed her visits. and twice told me she had no more time to spend with me. She changed my medicine without explaining consequences and side effects. She had a very curt manner and no personality. She spent the entire 12 minutes (my allotted time) typing on the computer, rarely looking at me. On one occasion, she refused to see me when I was 5 minutes late. Her nurse was just as bad, never returning calls in a timely manner. Sometimes, she called three or four days later, sometimes never. I had to make repeated calls to her, but it didn't help. Dr. Teng recently left ADC. I feel sorry for her future patients, wherever she ends up.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

Dr. Teng is very knowledgeable, patient, a great listener, and consults with the patient to come up with the best treatment. I felt like I'd known her for years. She was very easy to discuss my medical history with at my first appointment. She welcomes patients with a smile and genuine concern for your health. I recommend her to anyone looking for a great PCP or internal medicine doctor.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014