Ratings for Dr. Jordan B. Slutsky

Recently I had two mohs surgeries on my face and I am thoroughly satisfied with the treatment received. Dr. Slutsky was pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. His caring and concern was exemplary and I wholeheartedly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

I give 5 stars to Dr. Slutsky for high professionalism, excellent bedside manners and punctuality. He is all you need when you need a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

I have seen Dr Slutsky for two procedures, one on my thumb for non cancerous tumor and most recently a scalp cyst that has been tricky to heal. He is so patient and explains everything to me and I am a difficult patient to please as most dr's do not give you the time of day. His staff with Blair and Kelly enhance the experience and everyone is patient . I would recommend dr slutsky to anyone needing a little extra care. He's the best.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Slutsky has a pleasant demeanor and a soft spoken manner while always maintaining a professional demeanor. His office staff is both professional and friendly. He came highly recommended. Dr. Slutsky is very patient and explains not only what the surgery will entail but why it's done that way. His surgical skill is outstanding. Unfortunately for me, I can make these statements because in the past year I've been in his office many, many times because of multiple lesions. Fortunately for me, I found Dr. Slutsky. A plus for me, once you get to know him, he's pretty funny.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

My family has had of the pleasure of being a patient of Dr. Jordan Slutsky. He is a talented mohs surgeon, kind and has excellent beside manner. He goes out of his way to follow up and give you a personal touch which is rare today. I would 100% recommend him to anyone. He is excellent. Catherine

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Expertise in surgical procedures for carcinoma. Bedside manner is commendable. Answered all my questions,and made me feel very comfortable. Came highly recommended by other dermatologists. I would recommend to anyone seeking a highly qualified dermatologist and surgeon.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014