Ratings for Dr. John Stathis

Dr. S is like having Wilfred Brimley take care of you. Kindly, but takes no bull. About the best attitude for a cardiologist IMHO.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2018

Dr. Stathis has saved my life more than once. He is the most caring cardiologist I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. He is very through and creative in his approach to dealing complex (additional autoimmune disease) cardiac issues and treats the whole patient. God has truly blessed his hands. So far I've had an extra 4 years of life. Each day has been a blessing, for that I'm truly grateful. If I could give more than 5 stars I would. I highly recommend his services and trust no one else with my heart. Anne Lomax - Longmont, Co.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

This cardiologist is brilliant, personable, funny and downright gifted. He will definitely keep you alive longer than expected. Staff adore him, he's highly intellectual and absolutely loves what he does, and it shows.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Dr. John Stathis's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Longmont, CO