You may also like

Rate Dr. Kevin T. Nash

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's Ratings

I do not recommend this doctor if you are having surgical procedures to remove melanoma skin cancer. He removed two from me. I have nerve damage now in one of the areas that he removed the melanoma from. Seek a surgeon for and melanoma. Dr Nash informed us that he only does one or two a month AFTER he had done my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2828685].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's response
I am very sorry that you feel you have nerve damage from one of your surgeries. Abnormal sensations in the skin can occur commonly following a surgical excision and is often transient. I would be more than happy to evaluate you and have the opportunity to address your concerns. Fortunately, melanoma is uncommon and I identify 2-6 a month in general dermatology. Therefore, it is not uncommon for a general dermatologist to excise 2-6 a month. It is important to point out that melanoma excisions are now different than any other surgical excision benign or malignant with the exception of the depth of the excision and surgical margin. I perform 25-30 surgical excisions a week including on the head and neck for both benign and malignant tumors and have not had a report of nerve damage. I would be happy to have the opportunity to address your concern and properly assess your condition.

Submitted July 28, 2015

Dr. Nash is very friendly and outgoing. Nice to interact with, good about answering questions and taking the time for them. Staff is unfriendly, don't seem to know what they're doing, and rude to talk with. If it weren't for the staff, I'd highly recommend this office. Haven't decided if I'm going back yet or not.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2806678].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Nash was very friendly and outgoing and put me right at ease. I had to have a few warts and moles removed and he did it with ease. No pain at all. He went over everything with me, told me what he was going to do and taught me how to treat some of the pesky planters warts. I would highly recommend him. Just found my favorite Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][16377].votes_count ]]