Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Nash

DR NASH MISDIAGNOSED ME AND PRESCRIBED AN ANTIPSHYCHOTIC MEDICINE. HE AND HIS MALE ASSISTANT REFUSED TO LISTEN TO MY COMPLAINTS, TELLING ME THEY WERE NOT REAL BUT IMAGINED. DR NASH TOLD ME THAT IF I REFUSED TO TAKE THIS MED HE COULD NOT HELP ME AND HE HAD OTHER PATIENTS TO SEE. I ENDED UP SEEING ANOTHER DERMATOLOGIST IN OXFORD WHO DID LISTEN AND DID A SKIN SCRAPING TO CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS. SHE TREATED ME WITH A MASSIVE DOSE OF IVERMECTIN WHICH WORKED AND NOW I AM WELL WITH PERFECT SKIN AGAIN. NO I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING UNUSUAL.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Nash was very pleasant and very competent. I was not impressed with the way that his staff gathered in the business office and seemed to be standing around. I feel that this looked very unprofessional and made a negative first impression

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Nash is a pleasant man who seems quite knowledgeable about his field of expertise, is open to questions, and does not rush through exams. However, his staff leaves much to desire in terms of their lack of warmth and friendliness.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

I do not recommend this doctor if you are having surgical procedures to remove melanoma skin cancer. He removed two from me. I have nerve damage now in one of the areas that he removed the melanoma from. Seek a surgeon for and melanoma. Dr Nash informed us that he only does one or two a month AFTER he had done my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr. Kevin T. Nash

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's response
I am very sorry that you feel you have nerve damage from one of your surgeries. Abnormal sensations in the skin can occur commonly following a surgical excision and is often transient. I would be more than happy to evaluate you and have the opportunity to address your concerns. Fortunately, melanoma is uncommon and I identify 2-6 a month in general dermatology. Therefore, it is not uncommon for a general dermatologist to excise 2-6 a month. It is important to point out that melanoma excisions are now different than any other surgical excision benign or malignant with the exception of the depth of the excision and surgical margin. I perform 25-30 surgical excisions a week including on the head and neck for both benign and malignant tumors and have not had a report of nerve damage. I would be happy to have the opportunity to address your concern and properly assess your condition.

Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Nash is very friendly and outgoing. Nice to interact with, good about answering questions and taking the time for them. Staff is unfriendly, don't seem to know what they're doing, and rude to talk with. If it weren't for the staff, I'd highly recommend this office. Haven't decided if I'm going back yet or not.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Dr Nash was very friendly and outgoing and put me right at ease. I had to have a few warts and moles removed and he did it with ease. No pain at all. He went over everything with me, told me what he was going to do and taught me how to treat some of the pesky planters warts. I would highly recommend him. Just found my favorite Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English