Ratings for Dr. Kevin T. Nash

I liked him at first during my initial visit and the follow up telling me I needed surgery to remove a melanoma but during the surgical visit he never asked how I was doing. He was cutting quite a large area of skin from me but so worried about how the cute medical student was feeling that he totally ignored me, the patient!!!!!! Thanks to my daughter for asking how I was doing!!! I will not go back.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

When he left the room, he said something about me to the assistant then they both laughed. Made me so uncomfortable I could hardly walk out of the office. I never went back.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

I would highly recommend this practice. All doctors and nurse practitioners have taken time to listen to my concerns and address them. The wait is sometimes long, but that happens in almost every doctors office. A few times I have had a problem reaching the office when the hours state that they should be open. I wish they would post occasions when they know the office would be unreachable in advance. Overall the staff has addressed my concerns and has been very kind.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I am a new patient of Dr.Kevin Nash and I am extremely pleased with him .He was very kind and understanding and has a wonderful staff that works with him .I like the fact that I did not feel rushed and that he was truly listening to me.That makes a big difference .Thanks a lot Dr.Nash 🤗

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Very nice office, staff and doc! Comfortable and peaceful. Only con is sometimes I have to convince him to biopsy something because my skin cancers are not typical looking and I have had many! It helps to know your own skin.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

I have nothing but good things to say about this practice except for the fact that I have called 3 or 4 times a day for the last 3 days no one has ansewerd the phone and I have not received a call back very frustrating when a pharmacy is call you 5-6 times a day trying to get you to get the pre authorization approved

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

The people are nice, Doctor seems to know what some things about skin, but I can not stand the wait for this place. Have you ever ran a business before? You don't make a customer wait for a hour to just see a doctor. This has happened 2 times now and it is really ridiculous. This place is just a bunch of time wasting. I would not recommend

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

DR NASH MISDIAGNOSED ME AND PRESCRIBED AN ANTIPSHYCHOTIC MEDICINE. HE AND HIS MALE ASSISTANT REFUSED TO LISTEN TO MY COMPLAINTS, TELLING ME THEY WERE NOT REAL BUT IMAGINED. DR NASH TOLD ME THAT IF I REFUSED TO TAKE THIS MED HE COULD NOT HELP ME AND HE HAD OTHER PATIENTS TO SEE. I ENDED UP SEEING ANOTHER DERMATOLOGIST IN OXFORD WHO DID LISTEN AND DID A SKIN SCRAPING TO CONFIRM THE DIAGNOSIS. SHE TREATED ME WITH A MASSIVE DOSE OF IVERMECTIN WHICH WORKED AND NOW I AM WELL WITH PERFECT SKIN AGAIN. NO I CAN NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR, ESPECIALLY IF YOU SEEM TO HAVE SOMETHING UNUSUAL.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Dr. Nash was very pleasant and very competent. I was not impressed with the way that his staff gathered in the business office and seemed to be standing around. I feel that this looked very unprofessional and made a negative first impression

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Dr. Nash is a pleasant man who seems quite knowledgeable about his field of expertise, is open to questions, and does not rush through exams. However, his staff leaves much to desire in terms of their lack of warmth and friendliness.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2015

Dr. Kevin T. Nash's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English