Ratings for Dr. Karen Stone

She is good or bad its your decission but Several times I have been there never found anything i can say good about her . SOrry for my first -ve comment

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

Dr. Stone lacks bedside manner and is very rude. When she cannot solve yor situation, she gets annoyed rather than looks for solutions. I felt uncomfortable around her. If you go to that office, I recommend Dr. Brunson, she can actually relate with a patient. Empathy is an important trait doctors should have, unfortunately Dr. Stone is lacking.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2013

Their billing department has wierd policies. I would ask for estimates for any sort of visit, be it preventative or regular. Not going back there as administrative staff is not helpful.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

dr stone is very cold... not personal didn't introduce herself or even say good by and i was a new patient, didn't really help me but just made me more confused... don't believe i will go back =(

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr Stone and her assist Karen are great - very helpful, knowledgeable, and caring. I wish I couls say the same about the office staff.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2011

absolutley love her and the staff there. always very friendly and helpful would recomned her to everyone I know. 10 of my friends use her and love her!

flag | Submitted August 24, 2010

Dr. Stone is great. The staff members at this office, however, are miserable. I'm not sure what their problem is but every time I call they are extremely mean for no apparent reason. I thought about complaining to the office manager but might just switch my doctor entirely. It's a shame because Dr. Stone is really helpful.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I really like Dr. Stone, all of the nurses and MA's, and the office staff. She's very sensative to how you feel about things (for example, I don't like to take a lot of medications if there is a more holistic approach to a "cure") and works with you on things.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

She is very nice and listens. I feels she makes her decisions after listens to me. I trust her judgement and am happy to have found her. I hope to use her as my primary doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Karen Stone's Credentials

• St George'S Univ, Sch Of Med, St George'S, Grenada (Grad. 1999)

Top Hospitals in Milford, CT