Ratings for Dr. Sharon L. Gray

Dr. Gray was very compassionate and relatable. She was stayed late by thirty minutes just to let me complete our discussion. I was not rushed at all and I appreciate her input.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Dr Gray is very knowledgeable and helps you work through your issues with homework after each appointment. She is continually late though and it's quite frustrating especially when you are her first appointment of the day and there is no reason for the tardiness. There were a handful of times where I almost left. Also, billing it not timely.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

Very unprofessional, always late for her scheduled appointments with her. She once schedule my appointment and showed up a half hour late and as I was leaving told me she knew she wouldn't be able to make our scheduled apt - if you knew that then why did you schedule the appointment. Out of all the appointments I had with her she was always 30-45 minutes late - even if you were her first appointment of the day. So if you are looking for someone professional, this is not the dr for you.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014