Ratings for Dr. Gail M. Deleasa

Stay away! This clinic will push you to get vaccines you don't need. If you refuse they will try to reason with you in the most demeaning way and if you stand your ground be ready for the rudest remarks. I've never met a ruder staff. My husband and I tried to stay as calm and courteous when they were yelling at us because I refused to take vaccines that I was afraid would be harmful if we tried to get pregnant. When I was examined by the doctor for a general check up, she asked me to get undressed. Really? Was it necessary to get undressed for her to check my tonsils, ears and my blood pressure? Unbelievable! I will never go back to that clinic even if my life depended on it. I had to pay almost $300 to be treated so harshly. Stay away! I went to another clinic for a second opinion - MD Now in Royal Palm - the doctor didn't ask me to get undressed. The staff was kind and respectful and the price was cheaper.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2011

I went to Jupiter Urgent Care for an immigration medical examination. They insisted on giving me the same shots that were already on my vaccine card! When I refused they treated me like someone weird. I took the physical examination, but called Immigration to ask about the vaccines. They confirmed I didn't need to take the extra shots. I called the clinic the next day and told them what Immigration told me. The nurse didn't listen. Finally, in my frustration I said they were arrogant to ignore their patients and US Immigration. She yelled at me. I've never been yelled at before by a nurse. I decided to go to another clinic MD Now Urgent Care at Royal Palm Beach. They did a titer test on me so I didn't need to take any vaccines. They were very professional and caring. At Jupiter Urgent Care, the doctor treated me like a piece of meat - she was very mechanic and cold. The nurses were grouchy and arrogant. Stay away or you'll leave worse off than you were!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Gail M. Deleasa's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Med Sch, Newark Nj 07103 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Jupiter, FL