Ratings for Dr. Travis Hecker

He is no pain doctor. I truly wonder if he is even a true doctor? Avoid seeing this rude, arrogant man.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

I would not take my dog to this guy. He told me there was nothing he could do for me in the 1st five min. End of apt, Then He ordered $1000.oo of test my insurance did not pay for. This guy is a complete A Hole.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2016

I got kicked out of the pain management program because 4 of my screens showed inconsistent after he and NP Bachmann "left ". I was a patient for 4 years. And NEVER heard anything from them! So I reconciled my records and there wasn't any documentation of being told of any inconsistencies . NOW the response is "people always say I don't know how that drug showed up? " Why would I pay all that money for a medication that is not working for me? So basically the first instinct is I am a abusing. Thanks West Bend Clinic! !!

Submitted March 10, 2016

Well i has an MRI done about 11/2 Months prior to seeing "Dr."Heckert! Ive been dealing with back problems sinc i.was 19 Yrs old. Im now 43! Not working and hardly living? I was sent to pain mngmnt. My last $100 to my name! I have 3 degntve disc! LL 1,2,3,! 1 herntd! S5! Ive been dealing with this since i was 19yrs old! Im 43 and its only gottot worse! I get sent to see this guy and the only thing i get out of it is being told i have muscle damage? He never checked to see if i had an MRI done! And yet he comes up with a diagnosis of disturbed muscles? Used out dates x-rays! Talked over me like i wasnt in the room! He sugjstd P.T.! Told him i has no insrnce! He said isnt your health more imprtnt than money? Ya? Me either? Told him the painis in my tail bone! He shows me the good spots on the x-ray not close to my prob im having? Bliod boiling i walk out! I get sent back to him! Now he talks surgery? He must of did his job and read the MRI? WOW! From disturbed muscles to surgery? Hmmmmm?

flag | Submitted June 1, 2014

Rudest doctor I have ever visited. Was short and snide with me and even went as far as harassing me because I missed a question on the paperwork he asked me to fill out. Did not help what so ever with my pain management, and when I asked about natural ways to help elevate my pain he told me that I should "Just stretch". He did not offer any pain solutions besides pushing drugs and getting injections. When I tried to ask for more information about the trigger point injections he told me to take a pamphlet that was in the waiting area for information. Avoid this doctor as all costs, I don't know how he even has patients. Literally the rudest, uninformative egotistical jerk I have ever had as a doctor. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

I am very pleased with the help and understanding of Dr Hecker and his staff! I have had great relief from a back injection and wouldn't hesitate to do it again. There is always the anticipation of what is going to happen but the staff and Dr. Hecker made made you feel very comfortable!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

Dr. Travis Hecker's Credentials

• East Carolina University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)

WellCare Health Plans