Ratings for Dr. James M. Kelly

Dr Kelly is the best pain management doctor you'll ever meet. There will never be any doctor as good. After 12 years of pain Dr. Kelly is the best. Some Drs.forget no one wants pain. The only down side & I've heard this from at least 7 other patients is the 2 people who work 2 days a week & are making it bad for his patients. I cared about these girls.I don't remember much after injuring my back & head. My only complaint is Dr Kelly should talk to his staff. There are 3 other web sites that say the same thing.I was humiliated & someone with a 6 month degree is letting it go to her head. If Dr Kelly read his reviews they don't say anything bad about him,but those 2 people are brought up on 3 sites & not by me. I know you are a wonderful Doctor & will always be my favorite but I wonder what you'd do if another doctors staff treated your wife the way I & others are treated when you aren't looking.

Submitted August 12, 2013