Ratings for Dr. Fronie LeRoy

Had it not been for Dr. Leroy it is doubtful I would have returned to work. 9 months being treated by physio, physicians, massage therapy helped but nothing like what Fronie was able to do for me. Pain free after two intense treatments. Has a lot of knowledge, is kind and is obviously in this field to help people.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

I feel different after only a few days after my initial appointment. Hopeful!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2014

Dr. Leroy was recommended to me by a friend who's undiagnosed issue in the sacrum region left him incapable of sitting comfortably, or at all, for years. A wide array of western style specialists (including a neurosurgeon) were unable to pinpoint or treat the issue but after a few short visits with Dr. Leroy his condition improved dramatically. I first went to see Dr. Leroy as a result of a lower back pain, which she helped tremendously. Since then I have gone to see her for a sinus problem, tendonitis and other minor issues and I've discovered that I know several people who have benefited from her treatments. Her knowledge of the whole body, the attention and care she devotes to every patient, and a terrific sense of humour are the reasons I would highly recommend her for acute pain or discomfort issues but also as regular component in your overall health and wellness plan. More than anything though it's the results I get that keep me coming back.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

Dr. Fronie is an amazing doctor! Being a doctor of Traditional Chinese Medicine, she sure knows her stuff. By treating her patients with a combination of acupuncture and Chinese Herbal remedies, she has fantastic results. I highly recommend her, no matter what ails you!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

I have been going to Dr. LeRoy for several years now. I have Degenerative Disc Disease and when it flares up I am in a lot of pain. I was referred to Dr. LeRoy by a massage therapist. I had been to another acupuncturist in the city but I really liked Dr. LeRoy the minute I met her. She is caring, compassionate and extremely knowledgeable! Every time I have treatments I fall asleep!! I could stay there all day! The best part is that after approximately 4 or 5 treatments I am pain free anywhere from 4 months to almost a year. The nature of my work is such that I know I will never be 100% pain free....at least not until I retire or start a new career!! Until that happens I can at least take comfort in knowing I have Dr. LeRoy! If you have never tried acupuncture then I urge you to go see Dr. LeRoy!! You have nothing to lose....except whatever is ailing you!! Plus it sure beats relying on pills!! I had always wanted to try acupuncture and I am so glad I did!! Thanks Dr. LeRoy!! GL

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Leroy is the most competent, knowledgeable Dr. I have ever had the experience of meeting. Her dedication to her patients is second to none. I have gone to Dr. LeRoy for over 8 years and can't imagine not having her attend to my health issues. Everything is addressed immediately and totally professionally. The best thing you can do is book an appointment and treat yourself.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Excellent Service. up to date on Knowledgeable issues, staff was friendly,and promt.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Fronie LeRoy's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had it not been for Dr. Leroy it is doubtful I would have returned to work. 9 months being treated by physio, physicians, massage therapy helped but nothing lik..."

October 28, 2015