Ratings for Dr. Inna Abramova

love this dr@ absolutely caring, listens, knows her work. she also treats my parents and gives them the greatest respect, calls them and always checks up on them. all doctors should learn from her (smart too)also the pharmacy in the building is top notch

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

dr. abramova is a great physician. SHe is a great mix between old school medicine and modern day science. I always lok forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2009

Inna Abramova is simply the BEST doctor in whole town. Very knowledgeable, professional, humane, friendly and very patient. She's my family primary doctor we go for many many years and I can't thank Dr.Abramova enough for all the warmth and personal attention we always receive from her with every visit. She has a professional staff of med assistants who always happy to help you with whatever question you may have or whatever prior-doctor procedure you need to do. Thank you VERY MUCH for everything Dr.Abramova did for me and my family. God Bless!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2009

Dr. Abramova is a very genuine and caring, intelligent doctor. I've never felt so comfortable and at ease with such a doctor like her -- it's like being taken care of by your own loving mom . . .

flag | Submitted November 7, 2007

Dr.Abramova is a great doctor as well as a great person. She knows job and is carring, and understanding. Every visit is on time and friendly. Been going to her for many many years. Recomend her highly

flag | Submitted April 4, 2007

Every appointment that I have had the doctor has always been on time. Has shown bed-side manner, caring, friendly. Knows what test you need to have done. Very good at diagnosing. And what medication to perscribe.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Inna Abramova's Credentials

• Vitebskij Med Inst, Vitebsk, Belarus (Grad. 1980)