Ratings for Dr. James A. Manning

Dr. was very patient and very helpful I had a broken nose and had to have surgery and he did an excellent job. would recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Horrible bedside manners, totally impatient, could not finish a sentence. Definitely was not worth my money and time .

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Saw Dr. Manning a couple times for my sore throat, eventually he performed surgery. Anyway it's been a while and my throat has been fine since. I liked him then and know he is a pretty good Doc. Well the reason am writing now is I saw him for an emergancy and again he really fixed the problem and am thankful he was able to come in the middle of the night to do so.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Terrible doctor, would not do the procedure I was scheduled for because he felt it was not needed even though my PCP instucted him to perform it. I would never return to this doctor!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 22, 2006

Accompanied husband for visit. Husband's problem was hearing difficulty and understanding people who talked. Whole visit, the doctor never once faced husband when asking a question. Then doctor would get impatientand upset over having to repeat the question. Told husband his hearing was fine. That maybe he just had "selective" hearing in regards to tuning me out. Saw another ENT who removed a foreign object on the eardrum. Husband's hearing drastically improved.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

this man had the WORST bedside manner ever. After taking 28 stitches out from behind my ear, he FINALLY asked if it was hurting. He also went in to simply repair a perforated eardrum. Now I wear a hearing aid in that ear b/c of an eardrum that's paralyzed. You decide if you really want to see him, but I know I miss being able to hear.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2004

Dr. James A. Manning's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Gettysburg, PA