Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Seidner

He is arrogant and will not listen to you, he would not refer me to a dermatologist even though I have a history of melanoma. I had issues with most doctors in this clinic. Please stay away.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2017

Pretty good overall but seems limited by insurance companies. Will not address my knee problems (I am 54). Have been going there over 10 years.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

He misdiagnosed me and I underwent a painful procedure and it showed he was very wrong. I have had other bad visits with him and avoid him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Seidner has been my GP for 10th years and has always taken the time to listen, asks lots of questions and does a thorough exam. He never rushes me through an appointment. More importantly, he treats me like a human being and not just another revenue source like some docs do. The whole practice make a concerted effort to keep appointments on time or as close as possible. I highly recommend Dr Seidner.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2010

Rude, no bedside manner. I felt like I knew more than him but listened to him anyway. A week later I was back and saw another physician in the practice who diagnosed me correctly. Plus, Dr. Seidner rushed through the entire appt.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2007

Always takes time to throughly listen to patients symptoms, takes plenty of time to do a complete history and physical, and talks to you, explains what's wrong, what he's going to do, explains medications, tests, etc

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Michael R. Seidner's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robt W Johnson Med Sch, New Brunswick Nj 08901 (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal