Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

Always an excellent staff and dental experience with Dr Gillmore smd her amazing group! Great care and great staff great dental office!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Always a pleasure going to Dr Gilmore’s office . The team is always accommodating and professional. Dr Gillmore is always helpful, and friendly. She’s an excellent dentist and my family and I have been patients for over 20years. Have referred many patients to her and they too love her and the office! Great care always from Dr Gillmore!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2018

Excellent office and great care by Dr Gillmore always! Staff are great too very friendly and accommodating!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2018

I had an excellent experience with Dr. Gillmore. This was the first time I had been to a Dentist in some time and he was recommend to me by a friend. Her staff was very easy to work with and knowledgeable about the insurance I used. Also Dr Gillmore was very friendly while treating me. I told her I had a fear of needles and she was very patient and attentive. She also took the time help me come up with a plan to address the fillings and crowns I needed that meets my schedule and budget. I already have recommended her to others and will come back for sure!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I absolutely love Dr. Gillmore and her staff. They truly conduct an amazing and efficient clinic. On top of all their follow ups, Dr Gillmore is an angel. My teeth haven't been taken care of in this great of a manner until I met Dr. Gillmore. Thank you so much.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

'm not a review writing person. But I had such an amazing experience today that I asked friends how I could thank Dr. Gillmore, they all said to “write a review" about my experience. While eating popcorn I broke a large piece of my tooth off. It was Friday night and I was sure I would not get treatment on the weekend. I called a friend who recommended I call Dr. Gillmore. The front desk staff returned my call right away and I got an appointment that Saturday. Dr Gillmore showed me the fracture of my filling on the computer and thoroughly explained my possibilities to me in a way that I could understand which was really important to me. First, the anesthesia was absolutely painless! I couldn't believe it! I even asked, is that it? She laughed and said yep! Not only did Dr. Gillmore stay late to work on me at the end of her day, but she was very gentle and so focused on how I was doing and my tooth. I have had no pain since my visit, and I'm able to chew with no more discomfort! I am so impressed with Dr. Gillmore and her staff! They treated me with care and respect and made me feel important! I never thought I would say this, but after decades of dental work at other dental offices, I'm am looking forward to future dental visits at this office!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

Dr Gillmore is marvelous. If she doesn't advertise that she's good with anxious patients she should - she is calming and gentle and nonjudgemental and also fast and punctual and able to fit in emergencies. I've never had a filling replaced before and barely remembered what to expect because my last dentist was brusque and didn't tell me what he was doing and propped my mouth open. The contrast was huge - I couldn't even feel her injecting the numbing, she told me what to expect, she told me everything she was doing, and it was fast and easy. Also, she is willing to wait and watch - a friend went to her for a second opinion and that second opinion was for far less work to be done than the other dentist had suggested. Dr Gillmore has a really neat little camera that she takes picture of your teeth with and shows you the teeth she’s working on. She takes lots of pictures and dies begins and after photos to show you your new teeth! It helps so much — you really understand what work will be done!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2018

I visited Dr. Gillmore about three weeks ago. The office and facilities were very clean. I felt very comfortable. Dr Gillmore was pleasant and gentle. She took her time and explained every to me. She gave me options for treatment and gave me details of what she was going to do. She explained a simple treatment plan for my case and completed most of it. The assistant and front desk staff were very helpful. I recommend Dr Gillmore! This will be by new regular dental office!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2018

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

I have been treated by Dr. Gillmore since 2007, and must admit she is one of the best dentist in Maple. She is extremely personable, and lets you know what she is doing, and what you can do to correct your dental problems. I would highly recommend her and her staff to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)