Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

Dr. Gillmore and her staff have always provided Me and my family with excellent care and made us at ease and comfortable about coming to the dentist. Thank you for the great care! keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

My family and I have been seeing Dr Gillmore fir over 20 years and the office is better than ever! They always meet and super exceed all our expectations. My kids love the hygienists- they are all so friendly and great with kids! Best dentist and staff in Maple and anywhere—go see Dr Gillmore!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2018

Dr Gillmore and her entire team are so friendly and so professional. They are a top notch group of tooth experts that can handle any dental treatment you need! Stellar results always an excellent dental visit! The best dentist and office anywhere! Great job Dr Gillmore!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Gillmore and her staff are always warm and friendly and greet me by name! They take the time to take great care of me and my kids! The staff is do accommodating and caring at all times! Dr Gillmore is a fantastic dentist! Always pain Free and super friendly

flag | Submitted April 11, 2018

Dr Gillmore saved my smile! She recently saw me for an extended appointment where all my front teeth were fixed. I had black cavities on my front teeth which made me very self conscious- I never smiled. Now after having my teeth fixed they are bright and white and I can smile again!! Dr Gillmore gave me back a white smile, I have confidence and think they are the best!! Thanks Dr Gillmore!!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I've been to various dentists, she's the best ! The staff is excellent too !

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Fantastic office, great staff and support assistants. Dr Gillmore is a true professional!.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I saw Dr Gillmore for the first time recently as an emergency case. I broke a tooth at lunch and my regular dentist couldn’t see me til the following week. My coworker suggested I see her dentist, Dr Gillmore. What a great visit, Dr Gillmore’s staff got me in right away and then Dr Gillmore fixed my broken tooth ! Thanks again!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Got a new smile makeover with ZOOM whitening and porcelain crowns by Dr. Gillmore and I can’t believe the difference. I feel 20 years younger for the first time in years. I can smile and show my beautiful bright smile. Thank You Dr Gillmore for my new smile and huge confidence boost!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Dr. Gillmore is an absolute professional. an excellent communicator who explains everything in detail and answers all questions with clarity using visual aids and top technology. I highly recommend her to everyone! Her staff is absolutely amazing in all aspects of patient care! The best from start to finish!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)