Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

Dr Gillmore has been my dentist for years, she provided me with the best care, my teeth look and feel better than ever before! I always recommend Dr Gillmore to all my family and friends. And they too agree that she’s the best!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Dr. Gillmore is the best. She patiently describes everything she is doing. She obviously takes great pride in her work. Plus, she and her entire staff make going to the dentist fun!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2018

Got a new smile makeover with porcelain crowns by Dr. Gillmore and I can’t believe the difference. I feel 15 years younger! My husband and friends say I look brand new!And for the first time in years I smile and show my beautiful bright smile and all because of the flauless dental work of Dr. Gillmore! Thank You!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

I've been going to Dr. Gillmore for about 15 years. She is extremely professional, knowledgeable, and communicates well with patients. Dr Gillmore is also very gentle. I needed some fairly extensive work done recently and I was very comfortable throughout the procedures. The entire staff is very friendly and professional and I can't say enough positive things about Dr. Gillmore I would recommend her to everyone I know.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

Dr Gillmore and her staff are awesome. The nicest and kindest dentist I have been to so far! Very caring and compassionate, always makes sure that I am comfortable during my appointment, and most importantly; No pain! All her staff are caring and professional. They explain everything before treatment and my kids love going to see them!! They love the no cavity club and special attention they get! Dr Gillmore is the best... highly recommend her office!!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2018

This is an amazing dental office from start to finish! Totally professional but friendly and personable too! Dr Gillmore is awesome with a kind gentle bedside manner and fantastic skills as a dentist! You will be amazed and look forward to your next visit as I do! Have referred many friends and family here and they all love Dr Gillmore too!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

What an amazing dentist and staff, great experience always professional and courteous

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Excellent dentist with great bed side manner great staff

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

I was recommended Dr Gillmore by a co worker. I had moved into Maple but had not found a dentist suitable to my needs and hours of work. From the first call to Dr Gillmore's office to my first visit everything was smooth and easy. The ladies on the phone were accommodating and helpful with my insurance questions and took care of all the administrative stuff for me. When I met Dr Gillmore and her amazing staff I was impressed with how professional they all were and how cohesive they were! The team worked really well together, helping each other. It was obvious to me that they enjoyed their jobs and really cared for each other and making my experience as best as it could be! Dr a Gillmore is an awesome dentist, really gentle knowledgeable and so thorough and professional. I didn't feel the freezing going in, my fillings were painlessly fine and now my teeth feel perfect!! Thanks Dr Gillmore And Team!! Amazing office, fantastic work!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Dr Gillmore is the most gentle and professional dentist I have ever had. Kind and gentle is her bedside manner. The staff is always personable and accommodating!

flag | Submitted January 1, 2018

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)