Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

I was anxious and stressed anytime I had to go to the dentist so I avoided it as much as possible. I only went when necessary, I got relocated to Vaughan recently and had no local dentist. Then I broke a front tooth and needed a dentist asap!! I asked my coworker and sh suggested I see Dr Gillmore. I called snd the lovely receptionists set me up right away with an appointment. I saw Dr Gillmore and she was awesome. She was so kind and gentle. Non judgmental and considerate she fixed my broken tooth, restored my confidence and made me feel comfortable in the dental chair' I love coming to see Dr Gillmore and have refereed my family to her! Love Dr Gillmore and her staff!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Just an absolutely wonderful experience going to see Dr Gillmore, pleasant friendly snd an amazing dentist!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Amazing from start to finish Dr Gillmore is the best!!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Fantastic office and staff, Dr Gillmore is warm, friendly accommodating and an excellent dentist! The best I've ever had! Everything about her office is awesome

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

After having gone thru dozen dentists in the past decades, We finally found a dentist who really care about patients. Dr Gillmore is tentative, polite, and very knowledgeable. I was rescued by Dr Gillmore and her fantastic and caring team!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Gillmore is simply the BEST dentist in Maple. Her knowledge, professionalism and gentle approach left my fears and anxiety by the way-side. I hadn't seen a dentist in years and was used to being terrified before my visits, I would only go when I absolutely had to. But Dr Gillmore and her exceptional staff left me feeling safe, in excellent care and I have my entire family in her expert care. Don't hesitate to go to Dr. Gillmore if you're searching for a dentist. Going to see her was the best decision for me and my family. I highly Recommend this office!!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr. Gillmore is fabulous! She is kind, gentle, professional, and very informed about all aspects of dentistry. Her staff is also fantasy, they always go above and beyond my expectations. I have had a number of procedures done by Dr. Gillmore and always feel that she goes out of her way to ensure that I am comfortable with everything she is doing and that I know exactly what to expect and what the outcome will be. For many years I had a fear of going to the dentist, but Dr. Gillmore has taken all the concern (and pain) out of these dental visits. I would highly recommend her to any member of your family. She is awesome and I know you will be pleased with you decision!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2017

Dr Gillmore is Super understanding and knowledgeable. She takes the time with patients to explain what it is she will be doing and reviewing all their options for treatment. Her many years of experience shows in her accuracy, confidence and speed of her work. She is amaxing and makes going to the dentist a great experience.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I found Dr Gillmore when my neighbor suggested I see her after I broke a front tooth playing sports. Dr. Gillmore is an incredible dentist, and I feel so fortunate that I found her. I was really nervous to see her, since it'd been an embarrassingly long time since I'd seen a dentist but I was desperate. I couldn't walk around with a broken tooth. Her staff was really accommodating and squeezed me in right away, they knew I needed an appointment right away. Before I chickened out! I worked up the courage to go to and was blown away by Dr. Gillmore's approach - I've never met a kinder, friendlier, super knowledgeable dentist! Her staff and team were so welcoming too. I've recommended Dr. Gillmore to about a half a dozen of my colleagues (who also express fear or dislike of dentists), and they also came back with glowing reviews about Dr. Gillmore ---I wish all my doctors and health care providers could be like Dr Gillmore!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Gillmore is just one of the most brilliant, happy, most knowledgable, kindest health care providers I have come across! If I had the power to convince everyone in Maple/ Vaughan / King City, just about anywhere to come pay her a visit, I would. Dr Gillmore is a fantastic dentist her team is amazing and I know you will love seeing her and the team --- they are unique professional and one of a kind!!

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)