Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

Saw Dr Gillmore as an emergency visit this week, very professional and helpful all around. Super efficient staff got me an appointment right away and Dr Gillmore fixed my cracked tooth in less than an hour! And I was back at work in my lunch time! Amazing service highly recommend Dr Gillmore!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I have never liked dentists; but Dr Gillmore made me feel very comfortable and was so friendly to me . My extraction was not easy but she did it and I'm so thankful to her to get me out of pain and gave me an emergency visit. Her staff was warm and helpful too, especially with my insurance paper work. Will definitely return for regular cleaning soon!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

I have gone to Dr. Gillmore since I was in my early 20s, for over 20 years. She now treats my children. I cannot say enough good things about this small practice. Great hygienist. Great dentistry. I didn't inherit really great teeth, but Dr Gillmore kept me out of any major trouble. I think I've had one cavity since I've been seeing her, and she keeps my gums where they should be.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2018

My favorite office in the world.... Dr Gillmore is awesome funny professional and excellent! Runs a great office and fantastic team!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Dr Gillmore is the best dentist I have ever been to! Great staff amazing service!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Have been seeing Dr Gillmore for over 15years, always an excellent experience!!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

Very professional and efficient office from start to finish. Dr Gillmore is a fantastic dentist, caring and compassionate but extremely skilled dentist too! All staff are so friendly and accommodating! Can’t find a better dental office Dr Gillmore is the best!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

By far the best dentist I have been to! Dr. Gillmore is very friendly, thorough and explains everything in details, No rush! She takes her time and answers all questions. I really like her style and professionalism. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

I have been a patient of Dr Gillmore’s for several years since I moved to Maple and she is an excellent dentist! Dr Gillmore explains everything in details and answers all questions and addresses concerns, she takes her time explaining treatment and she is very gentle, knowledgeable and kind. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks Dr Gillmore and staff for excellent care!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2018

Wonderful experience. Same day appointment, extremely helpful and knowledgeable, Dr. Gillmore and her amazingly efficient team accommodated me for emergency appointment for a broken tooth. Dr Gillmore fixed it the same day, and I couldn't be more grateful!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)