Dr. Nina Gillmore

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

My dentist visit to Dr Gillmore’s really impressed me. The staff there were friendly, knowledgeable, and well trained. I went to get a few fillings and it turned out to be as painless of an operation a dentist could make it. Needless to say this will be my new dental office of choice. Thanks to Dr Gillmore and her great team!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

I no longer dread going to the dentist. Seriously, the Dr Gillmore and her staff are absolutely amazing. Everyone at this office makes it such a pleasurable experience. I've had a couple of cleanings, cavities filled and a root canal. None of the procedures were painful and combined with some laughing gas and just zone out during the procedure. Fantastic office and staff! Dr Gillmore truly cares about her patients and is always kind gentle and sympathetic. Her staff are knowledgeable and great too!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2018

At Dr Gillmore’s it’s always a pleasant experience. The front desk staff is extremely friendly and cordial. They work with a sense of urgency and purpose. Dr. Gillmore provides excellent care every time, ensuring that all my needs and concerns are handled appropriately. This is my primary dentist office and I recommend them to all. The hygienists are knowledgeable and caring too.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

Fantastically amazing office and excellent service!! Dr Gillmore is so great at what she does! All staff is great too !!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2018

I visited Dr. Gillmore’s office based on the positive reviews on this site and I am pleased to say that my expectations were met. The staff were all extremely helpful and friendly, the equipment was state of the art, but most importantly I thought Dr. Gillmore was thorough and honest. I have met some dentists that try to push unnecessary expensive treatments but Dr. Gillmore took her time, patiently explained my options and did not pressure me into making decisions on the spot. It is nice to finally have a dentist I can trust and I look forward to going back.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2018

I've been seeing Dr. Gillmore for several years. She’s concientious about not performing unnecessary procedures, which is a rarity. Dr Gillmore is thorough, concerned about her patients, and happy to work you in if you have an emergency. The staff is all amazing— friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this office.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

I have seen Dr. Gillmore for more than 20 years. She is unfailingly thorough, helpful and educational! Her concern is always her patients' welfare. The staff is also outstanding. I would recommend this office to everyone. Dr Gillmore is fabulous!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2018

Do not expect a fancy office. Dr. Gillmore is a caring dentist who puts her patients at ease. She is appropriately conservative and is not pushy or interested in over selling you dental work, which I appreciate. I had a dental emergency on a Weekend and Dr Gillmore’s staff accommodated me on the same day! I have recommended Dr Gillmore to my colleagues, who also believe that she is a top notch!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr. Gillmore is unique in that she genuinely cares for her patients and lets you know upfront about what should be done and the costs involved. And she and her team have sense of humor and make my visits fun, of you can believe that! I used to dread going to the dentist, but there is no fear of the unknown when you have Dr. Gillmore for your dentist as she explains everything that is involved. Dr Gillmore is A-1 in my book.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

I saw Dr Gillmore recently for a toothache I had last weekend. She was very polite, accommodating and took her time. Treatment was Painless as well. The front desk staff was awesome accommodating my visit and helping me with the insurance billing. Dr Gillmore and her entire team were just great.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)