Ratings for Dr. Nina Gillmore

My kids love going to see the dentist since it's Dr Gillmore! We moved out of maple but still make the drive to see Dr Gillmore because she is the best!!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

DrGillmore and her staff are caring compassionate and really take the time to get to know me and my family. Their care and attention is beyond compare! The best dentist and office anywhere!! 10 stars for sure!!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

My kids love Dr Gillmore and her amazing staff!they are all fabulous and gentle and great at taking care of my family!!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I have always dreaded going to the dentist, but this all changed after I met Dr Gillmore. She is so compassionate and gentle and her caring nature makes me comfortable and I feel secure in her presence. She is professional but kind! Great office and great staff !!

flag | Submitted September 17, 2017

I recently had an accident and fell. I needed some major dental work and a friend referred me to Dr. Gillmore. She and her team were amazing. They reassured me and comforted me all thru the process. I have to say that I was amazed at how pleasant my experience was. The office was very efficient, sparkling clean and they have all the most current and latest technology. But above all and most importantly every single person on Dr. Nina Gillmore's team is friendly, caring, gentle, and just all around awesome. I feel so lucky to have been referred to Dr. Gillmore and can't recommend them enough. I wholeheartedly encourage anyone considering a new dentist to check them out, I am confident you will enjoy your visit as much as I did.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Gillmore is a most amazing and wonderful dentist. She and her entire staff are awesome with patients, adults and kids the same. When we moved to Maple I searched for a dentist that my kids would love. They are not big fans of dentists ~ but they LOVE her! They love the hygienists and the Instagram no cavity club! We Cannot say enough about Dr Gillmore and her entire team!. She is very knowledgeable, makes you feel at ease and explains everything very well. We love the tiny camera Dr Gillmore uses to show us our teeth! Wonderful dentist and Wonderful team !

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

I was referred to Dr. Gilmore by a friend of mine. From the first phone call to the end of my appointment I felt very taken care of. I was impressed with the efficiency and neatness of their office. The entire team work together to make my appointment seamless and a pleasure. Dr. Gilmore use your camera to show me my teeth and answered all of my questions in great detail. I highly recommend Dr Gillmore and her team! Excellent and efficient office!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2017

My family has been going to Dr. Gillmore for over 15 years. My family and I have always received great care from a very organized, caring and professional team. My 3 daughters have always felt comfortable going to see Dr Gillmore and never "dreaded" the dentist. The wait time is usually minimal which is very much appreciated as I am a busy mom with 3 active teens! Dr Gillmore uses all the newest technologies to keep you comfortable during procedures including s new scanner-- no more impressions!! And the camera to show us the teeth! Great dentist and great staff!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Gillmore's office is absolutely incredible! Fir my first contact Ruth the office, to the time I arrived to the prompt and efficient follow up, the office and staff were tremendously friendly and accommodating. Dr Gillmore and her staff have spent s lot of time creating an office that is stress free! Plus the time I was able to save not having impressions taken was great! Love the new scanner Dr G, no more impressions!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr. Gillmore and her entire staff, from the ladies at the front desk to all the assistants and hygienists all go the extra mile. Her entire team always works together to provide us with an awesome dental experience. My son and daughter had an amazing experience! I would definately recommend Dr Gillmore and her entire team! Best office My family has been to!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr. Nina Gillmore's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As a graduate of the University of Toronto, I completed a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy/Physiology in 1987, Master of Science in Physiology in 1988, and Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1992. Upon graduation, together with with my husband, Dr. Trevor Gillmore, a physician specializing in Aviation, Aerospace and Addiction Medicine we opened Gillmore Medical Dental. The past 25 years have been a huge part of our lives, the people of the community have made everyday a pleasure. Together both Gillmore Medical Dental and the community of Maple continue to grow. As a pioneer in the community, Gillmore Medical Dental has become a trusted name, one that will always remain true to the people year after year.

• English
  • Italian

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1992)