Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lee

Precise, professional, attentive and experienced. Top of his game.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Absolutely AMAZING. Cannot fault Dr Lee or his amazing team. So professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. Dr Lee truely loves what he does and he makes you feel as though you are his number one patient at all times. I had liposuction of the inner/outer thighs, knees, love handles, upper and lower stomach with awesome results. I cant recommend Dr Lee enough and would definately go back for other work. Thank you Dr Lee and your team for making the whole experience wonderful...

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

5/5 isn't high enough for the standard of Dr. Christopher Lee. My appointment all the way to procedure was of the very best service. If you wish for good service with truly caring staff and not be treated like a number this is the Doctor for you. Extremely rare and a pleasure in today's time to still find genuine caring people, I highly recommend Dr Christopher Lee.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I would recommend Dr Lee to anyone looking at getting some cosmetic work done! I always get compliments on my lips from family and friends and it's all because Dr Lee is passionate and extremely skilled at doing them. He is always smiling when I come the clinic, he is very professional and will always take the time to discuss any concerns or questions I have in regards to procedures. What I also really appreciate about Dr Lee and the clinic is that they are really accomodating when booking appointments and will always squeeze me in when I book with little advance or little flexibility for time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Lee's for years now and have had a number of procedures that I'm over the moon with. What I appreciate most about Dr Lee is his honesty and integrity which is why I had no reservations sending my mother to him as well. I've read some of the negative reviews on this site and in all honesty I had the exact opposite experience. Dr Lee was so honest in regards to what I could expect from my liposculpture including the risks and aftercare and I was delighted with the results. He's a great doctor and he has a wonderful warm team working with him. I couldn't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

I had vaser and a BBL by Dr Lee. He was so helpful and explained ALL the risks and set expectations before hand. My results have been great so far at 5 weeks. I was small to start with and he was able to enhance my shape and give a small amount of fullness to my butt ( nothing drastic as per my wishes). Very happy with results so far. I also get my lips done with Dr Lee and they always turn out perfectly natural and plump. His aftercare is fantastic and in depth too. He genuinely wants his patients to be happy and he listens! Overall I am very happy and will continue to see him :). I am sad to see fake reviews on here as I have nothing negative to report from my experience. Just make sure you ask all the questions and be informed!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I had Vader lipo on my jaw done by Dr Lee. I cannot be any happier with the results. His professionalism and bed side many are 5 star. Could not recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I had vaser lipo done with Dr. Lee and could not be happier. I've gone from a size 14 to a size 12 and he took care of me along the way throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery in Canberra.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Lee is the best plastic surgeon in Canberra. I had liposuction done by him on my thighs, stomach, and back. The results were amazing. He saw me regularly for aftercare and was always considerate and caring. I was so satisfied I went back for Lipo on my former double chin and arms. I now see him for IPL for my rosesea. His skill and great aftercare set him apart from.other surgeons in the area. Other patients of his that I've talked to in the waiting area are also highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

It is sad to read reviews that are clearly fake. This site does not require you to leave your personal details. I have seen Dr Lee three times over the last few years and each time the results have been fantastic. To say that he doesn't care is ridiculous. Each operation requires a large amount of recovery work from the patient. If you don't do the work you will not get the results. Patrick

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017