Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lee

Dr Lee was amazing with my surgery. I had liposuction and cool sculpting done, and throughout the whole procedure (consultation, surgery and recovery), he was fully supportive. Going to cosmos clinic was the best decision I made and Dr Lee gave me the results that I wanted and helped me regain confidence in myself and my body. The money for the treatment was reasonable and definitely worth every penny. Dr Lee was realistic with what I wanted and covered every possible outcome, complication and result that could come of my surgery, and despite covering all bases, everything went off without a hitch and I experienced no problems. I will never go anywhere else for any other treatments. 10/10. The staff, especially Crystal, are amazing as well.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2018

I had a fantastic journey with Dr. lee. I had full body Vaser Liposuction, Botox in my masseters and BBL skin treatment. I have full confidence in Dr. Lee and I will never go anywhere else for my treatments. His results are amazing.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

Professional, personable and at the forefront of Cosmetic procedures.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

I just rated Dr Lee. For some reason it scored him a 4 for Helpfulness. It should be a 5. He was EXTREMELY HELPFUL as was his staff.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dr. Lee is very professional. Great results on my liposuction surgery. He is very personable and took the time to answer my many questions. I never felt rushed or pressured. He explained options and side effects of each and never over-promised results, rather providing realistic expectations. His staff is wonderful, especially his nurse Crystal who made sure I was properly educated on follow up care. The office was discreet and private and extremely professional considering the personal nature of cosmetic surgery. Overall I'm very satisfied and would recommend Dr Lee and his staff to my colleagues and friends.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Precise, professional, attentive and experienced. Top of his game.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Absolutely AMAZING. Cannot fault Dr Lee or his amazing team. So professional, knowledgeable and compassionate. Dr Lee truely loves what he does and he makes you feel as though you are his number one patient at all times. I had liposuction of the inner/outer thighs, knees, love handles, upper and lower stomach with awesome results. I cant recommend Dr Lee enough and would definately go back for other work. Thank you Dr Lee and your team for making the whole experience wonderful...

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

5/5 isn't high enough for the standard of Dr. Christopher Lee. My appointment all the way to procedure was of the very best service. If you wish for good service with truly caring staff and not be treated like a number this is the Doctor for you. Extremely rare and a pleasure in today's time to still find genuine caring people, I highly recommend Dr Christopher Lee.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

I would recommend Dr Lee to anyone looking at getting some cosmetic work done! I always get compliments on my lips from family and friends and it's all because Dr Lee is passionate and extremely skilled at doing them. He is always smiling when I come the clinic, he is very professional and will always take the time to discuss any concerns or questions I have in regards to procedures. What I also really appreciate about Dr Lee and the clinic is that they are really accomodating when booking appointments and will always squeeze me in when I book with little advance or little flexibility for time.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

I've been a patient of Dr Lee's for years now and have had a number of procedures that I'm over the moon with. What I appreciate most about Dr Lee is his honesty and integrity which is why I had no reservations sending my mother to him as well. I've read some of the negative reviews on this site and in all honesty I had the exact opposite experience. Dr Lee was so honest in regards to what I could expect from my liposculpture including the risks and aftercare and I was delighted with the results. He's a great doctor and he has a wonderful warm team working with him. I couldn't recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017