Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lee

I had lipo with Dr Lee stomach thighs and inner thighs. I am happy with inner thighs. He did not take enough out on outer thighs Stomach has indentations and uneven. His reply was I have gotten fat Will never go back! Rude unhelpful after care. Gets your money and does not care

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I had Liposuction on my legs with Dr Lee at Cosmos Clinic. Firstly Dr Lee is one of the most honest people i have ever met. His kind and compassionate. The results from the liposuction are better than I could have imagined. I am so happy. Dr Lee and his nurses tell you everything, and are realistic and honest about what you may or may not experience. The procedure went smoothly and the results on legs do take a little longer than other body parts, but within about 6 weeks I could see my legs were going to look fantastic, cellulite drastically reduced and the shape and tone were vastly improved! I am a middle aged woman, who has covered her legs with pants and never was confident on a beach, but now I'm happy to show my pins off!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I wish I could turn back time and not have liposuction done by Dr Lee. My experience is similar to the other review on ratemds in that it was a long recovery and now I have loose skin. Loose skin is flagged as a possibility but my results just aren't acceptable. I'm left embarrassed by the body I now have.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I am not entirely satisfied with liposuction done by Dr Chris Lee in Deakin, Canberra. The recovery was long and painful, and the treated areas remained hard for an extended period. Also, while the results looked okayish for many months, eventually I began to get marked sagging. Dr Lee seems nice enough, but I have to be honest in that if I could have the decision over again I would consult a qualified plastic surgeon (FRACS).

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013