Ratings for Dr. Christopher Lee

I had vaser and a BBL by Dr Lee. He was so helpful and explained ALL the risks and set expectations before hand. My results have been great so far at 5 weeks. I was small to start with and he was able to enhance my shape and give a small amount of fullness to my butt ( nothing drastic as per my wishes). Very happy with results so far. I also get my lips done with Dr Lee and they always turn out perfectly natural and plump. His aftercare is fantastic and in depth too. He genuinely wants his patients to be happy and he listens! Overall I am very happy and will continue to see him :). I am sad to see fake reviews on here as I have nothing negative to report from my experience. Just make sure you ask all the questions and be informed!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2017

I had Vader lipo on my jaw done by Dr Lee. I cannot be any happier with the results. His professionalism and bed side many are 5 star. Could not recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I had vaser lipo done with Dr. Lee and could not be happier. I've gone from a size 14 to a size 12 and he took care of me along the way throughout the process. I would highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery in Canberra.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Lee is the best plastic surgeon in Canberra. I had liposuction done by him on my thighs, stomach, and back. The results were amazing. He saw me regularly for aftercare and was always considerate and caring. I was so satisfied I went back for Lipo on my former double chin and arms. I now see him for IPL for my rosesea. His skill and great aftercare set him apart from.other surgeons in the area. Other patients of his that I've talked to in the waiting area are also highly satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

It is sad to read reviews that are clearly fake. This site does not require you to leave your personal details. I have seen Dr Lee three times over the last few years and each time the results have been fantastic. To say that he doesn't care is ridiculous. Each operation requires a large amount of recovery work from the patient. If you don't do the work you will not get the results. Patrick

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Do not get lipo from Dr. Lee! You think your body looks bad now..... do yourself a favour and go to a qualified plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I had lipo with Dr Lee stomach thighs and inner thighs. I am happy with inner thighs. He did not take enough out on outer thighs Stomach has indentations and uneven. His reply was I have gotten fat Will never go back! Rude unhelpful after care. Gets your money and does not care

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I had Liposuction on my legs with Dr Lee at Cosmos Clinic. Firstly Dr Lee is one of the most honest people i have ever met. His kind and compassionate. The results from the liposuction are better than I could have imagined. I am so happy. Dr Lee and his nurses tell you everything, and are realistic and honest about what you may or may not experience. The procedure went smoothly and the results on legs do take a little longer than other body parts, but within about 6 weeks I could see my legs were going to look fantastic, cellulite drastically reduced and the shape and tone were vastly improved! I am a middle aged woman, who has covered her legs with pants and never was confident on a beach, but now I'm happy to show my pins off!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I wish I could turn back time and not have liposuction done by Dr Lee. My experience is similar to the other review on ratemds in that it was a long recovery and now I have loose skin. Loose skin is flagged as a possibility but my results just aren't acceptable. I'm left embarrassed by the body I now have.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I am not entirely satisfied with liposuction done by Dr Chris Lee in Deakin, Canberra. The recovery was long and painful, and the treated areas remained hard for an extended period. Also, while the results looked okayish for many months, eventually I began to get marked sagging. Dr Lee seems nice enough, but I have to be honest in that if I could have the decision over again I would consult a qualified plastic surgeon (FRACS).

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013