Ratings for Dr. Sheldon J. Davidson

Amazing,Caring,Smart and a kind Hearted man. I was under his care while undergoing 4 yrs of chemo.He listens, patient, and clearly has an interest in positive outcomes. Thank you Dr.D. Im still alive because of knowone else but you and your team. God Bless.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr Sheldon Davidson has treated me for over 5 years for an undiagnosed blood disorder. He is caring, comforting, knowledgable and realistic. I would recommend him to my own family.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Dr. Davidson took very good care of me when i was first diagnosed with cancer. Then, when my chemotherapy failed, he recommended a clinical trial and I have been cancer free for 12 months, when I was told by everyone else that I would die within 2 weeks. He was extremely knowledgeable and caring and I couldn't recommend him more highly. I've been able to experience the birth of my first grandchild, thanks to him and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2009

Dr. Sheldon J. Davidson's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1964)

AHC