Ratings for Dr. Bob Best

Dr.Best was the first doctor to take a serious interest in my underlying health condition he listened to my concerns and took action and if it wasnt for his compassion and knowledge I may still be looking for answers

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

I was at the Cobequid Medical Centre on Wednesday, January 11th/2018 . Dr, Best took care of me and given that I was not the most co-operative patient, his empathy, kindness, thoughtfulness and understanding was outstanding. After a few minutes, he made me feel valued and put me at ease. Dr. Best is well named. He is the very best and for a woman like me who has never been hospitalized before in sixty-three years, he explained my condition to me three times before I was willingly to accept the fact that I needed to be admitted. He did so with great empathy and kindness, never once making me feel that I was a nuisance. I was there for a long time before being taken to the QEII Health Sciences hospital and Dr. Best made sure to see me before he left in the wee hours of the morning. He is amazing and I thank him for his consideration, I will never forget his kindness to me.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Took our daughter to emerge and he was such a wonderful Doctor. Took the time to explain things to us . He was great with our 2 year old aswell. We left feeling at ease and my husband and I both commented on how wonderful he was.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

I do not write reviews often, however this Dr. is amazing. After a recent emergency trip to Cobequid, his diagnosis was spot on and he is caring, empathetic, professional and has a great sense of humor! The wait was 1.5 hours and when I walked out, I thought, that was worth the wait, what a fabulous Dr. all around! Cobequid is very fortunate to have him on staff.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. best is the best!!!! This wonderful ER doctor is caring, helpful, professional and everything good there is....it's not nice to be sick but if it happens, let's hope you are under his great care.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

What a kind, funny and comforting doctor. So compassionate.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

If I could rate him a 6 out of 5, I would. My husband went into emergency. He was thorough, extremely approachable, polite, and kept us informed of everything he was doing and why every step of way.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very thorough and personable. Definitely instills trust. Makes you feel safe and comfortable. Very communicative. Keeps you informed as to when he will be back to consult with you. Arrived anxious, left relieved.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

I took MIL to Cobequid Emergency on June 2, 2016. Treated by Dr. Best. He remembered her from a previous visit re a TIA. It made her relax and more comfortable. He is extremely knowledgeable as she has several medical conditions that need to be balanced re treatment. His manner with patients is excellent and makes sure we understand recommended treatments and why. Cobequid is extremely fortunate to have him on their staff. Thank you. Dr. Best. Gloria Grandy

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Best has an excellent bed side manner. He is quick but definitely not lacking in empathy and knowledge. We need more like him. Very special person and gifted doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2016