You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Matt Smith

I found Dr. Smith after attending a mobility workshop at his practice. As a personal trainer and health educator, I was impressed with Dr. Smith's knowledge of health and how the body works. After finding out Dr. Smith worked with UAB athletes I knew he was a good match for myself. I initially went in for neck and shoulder pain, but have also found relief with my back and have greatly improved my athletic performance and quality of life. I feel more grounded, squat better, and have greater peace of mind knowing my body is in great hands. He takes the time to explain his methodology, and is not only a great practitioner but also a wonderful educator. I recommend Dr. Smith to my clients and have seen them greatly improve in all realms of fitness. Jan at the front desk is an absolute joy and makes Prime Spine a welcoming environment. I would highly recommend Prime Spine to anyone looking for a better quality of life.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Smith provides comprehensive chiropractic care based off your individual needs and using the latest technologies. He also has an extensive understanding of mobility and wellness. I would highly recommend Prime Spine.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2015

Phenomenal doctor! He doesn't rush through things and takes his time to explain everything. The adjustments were awesome and really helped me hit new levels with my CrossFit training. I also found out he is the chiropractor for all of UAB's athletes. Very smart and very caring. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

Dr. Matt Smith's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://myprimespine.com/" to "http://www.myprimespine.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "35201" to "35209". Address has been updated from "None" to "1651 Independence Court". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12054147895".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Smith after attending a mobility workshop at his practice. As a personal trainer and health educator, I was impressed with Dr. Smith's knowledge ..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Smith provides comprehensive chiropractic care based off your individual needs and using the latest technologies. He also has an extensive understanding of ..."

March 20, 2015