Ratings for Dr. Andre Bechlian

Mon dentiste depuis plus de 15 ans. Il prend le temps de bien faire son travail, explique ce qu'il fait. Toujours satisfait de son travail et de celui de son personel.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

excellent dentist, all the family goes to him for over ten years now and always satisfied for all kind of treatments.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

He's enough expert in his job. I satisfy about my teeth. He completely knows what he does.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

He is only after your money. He does not care for the wellness of your teeth. I will never go back to him for treatments anymore.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

He is the ABSOLUTE worst dentist ever! Where do I begin? First, he ALWAYS makes you wait. Because obviously he thinks his time is more precious than yours. He overcharges for everything. I had to redo many teeth over because of him and the specialists - which he is not- charged less! My insurance company even said he charges too much! On top of everything, he does things before telling you. And he even watches TV while working on you! Like - really? He has so badly ruined my teeth that I am going to go see the order of dentists. I have seen a few other negative comments on him, similar to mine. And a dentist like this is NOT a health Professional. He is a weasle just interested in making a buck on you. But we have the order that protects patients from unprofessionnals like this. Do not let him take advantage of you!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

This dentist is not professional at all. His workmanship is terrible and he damaged many of my teeth during only 3 visits which later cost me thousands of dollars to repair. He does not provide his patients with correct information and does not explain what he is intending to do with your teeth. His bed side manner is bad too. As I had arrived a few minutes late for my last appointment, he started giving me a lecture in being on time thinking I am his employee and as I did not say anything in return he started telling his assistant in French (thinking I don't understand him) that this is how you deal with people who are late. Once he finished I continued the conversation in French. Just awful personality.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

Tres professionnel, connait bien son devoir,prend le temps de bien diagnostiquer et expliquer les options de traitements. Il ne fait pas plus de travail qu'il en faut dans la bouche. Consciencieux et tres meticuleux. Je suis tres contente qu'il soit mon dentiste.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

tres professionnel,competant et doux!depuis 10 ans qu'on va le voir! on le recommande fortement!aussi bien dans les plombages,les traitements de canaux que la chirurgie!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

He performed a root canal on me very poorly, so much so, that it had to be redone within the next year. and he even charged me again, fully, to have it redone. And the same issue I had has occured for another root canal. Basically, instead of doing the root canal till the end, he only put a chemical compound to make sure that its completed, instead of actually 'working'. I had to go to a specialist for the second tooth. And another time, he actually asked me how much I have left on my insurance, and did work within an hour, totaling 1000$, the amount left on my insurance. to me, he is more interested in what dentistry brings in cash, than actually helping people have healthy teeth. I will never go back to him and would highly advise anyone considering him to not go to him. his staff are very kind and helpful, and he is even very kind in some ways... but he does not do thorough work.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013