Ratings for Dr. Roderick Cheung

Amazing doctor! Delivered both my kids! He has challenges based on resources/support in our small town as well as insane work load, yet he always tries and goes the extra mile!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2019

He delivered my daughter in 2016, when she was born she had a mass on her butt at the base of her tailbone. he told me it was spina bifida and sent a referral to a neurosurgeon at CHEO, we wait till she was 6 weeks to get into see the specialist only to find out that is was actually a Sacrococcygeal teratoma and that she should have been sent to them the night she was born. Further more he told me that he would send a referral for my son to see a pediatrician to be evaluated for Autism, but that he didn't believe he was autistic and that i just needed to discipline him more. The appointments we had with him never lasted more than 5 minutes and seemed very rushed.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2019

Dr. Cheung is a very caring and professional doctor. He has put me to sleep many times since he came to Kapuskasing and I couldn't ask for better....

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

Absolutely excellent. Dr. Cheung is very knowledgeable and takes time to listen and understand your questions and concerns. He is passionate about what he does and is very friendly. Thankful to have such an amazing doctor.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Very knowledgable, he delivered my son and i couldnt have been under better care.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Appointments never rushed - willing to listen & record all developing issues May push a few extra tests to benefit hospital budget? Staff exceptionally efficient

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

DR Cheung helped me very much, he is straight foward taking care of.. listening to your concern..even if he he's busy..

flag | Submitted November 9, 2015

Extremely thorough and well-organized. He demonstrated a sincere commitment to patient safety and wellbeing.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Very great dr and very knowledgeable! Great to have him as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

He's very caring and encouraging! He is my family doctor and was my prenatal care physician. He personally delivered my son, and was calm and kind and let me go as natural as possible just like I wanted to. He really takes an interest in his patients and he's excellent with the baby!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2014