Ratings for Dr. Isabel Souffront

Love this doctor, she's one in a million. You are lucky to have her in Florida!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Absolutely the worst I have experienced in a long time. Stay away. Better off going to MD Now.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Thumbs down Had this Doctor at my regular clinic. She was obviously new, wasn't really knowledgeable, and I left unassured. This is the 3rd different Metcare clinic Ive been to, and the last. They get great Doctors in but cant seem keep them.. Its like a revolving door.. I'm done!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Waited in exam room for almost an hour. Dr apologized saying that "sorry, sometimes I can be chatty". Staff is horrible. Billed me wrong and did not want to correct error. Had to get insurance company involved. Hard to get anyone on the phone and when you do they do not know how to assist you and then try to pass you off to other people. I had an appointment set for 6 weeks in advance and then they cancelled last minute and made me wait another 5 weeks to get rescheduled. Find a better office.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I was extremely impressed no only with Dr. Souffront but all her staff. This Doctor is very knowledgeable and care very much about her patients. I've had several doctors in my past and DO know when a doctor really care about my welfare. I am very please and happy to find her (:

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

I am a new patient of Dr. Souffrant and find her to be wonderful. She is very knowledgeable, patient and immediately puts you at ease. She definetly made me feel special and concerned about my welfare. I have not met a doctor so caring and special in a very long time.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2013

This doctor is interested in providing good medical care and give results and information based on facts from testing and not speculations.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

Dr. Isabel Souffront's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1994)