I would like to recommend endodontic services from Dr. Houman Abtin at Northshore Endodontic Centre. He successfully removed four old crowns on my upper four front teeth. Because of longstanding periodontal problems the treatment involved root canals, repair of perforated roots and gum surgery that included a bone graft. During my many appointments with Dr. Abtin he not only provided an excellent professional service but was supportive, friendly and very willing to listen to my concerns and took the time to explain the procedures of my treatment. Also at one point he saw me on his day off to complete a portion of the procedure. His staff are also oustanding and the stressful procedure was made much more bearable by their caring attitude.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr. Houman Abtin's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.rootcanalspecialist.ca/". Postal Code has been updated from "V7G1" to "V7V1A6". Address has been updated from "None" to "1571 Bellevue Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16049266323".

June 3, 2015