Dr. Andrew Han

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew Han

Amazing painless experience with tooth extraction. Didn't even know when the tooth came out compared to extractions done by others when felt my whole jaw will get out of place. The trauma was so minimal I had no pain after the anesthetic wore out. Very gentle administrating anesthetic and throughout all procedure. Very knowledgeable explaining in detail everything and answering all questions. He even called next day to check on me. Very impressed and grateful!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Really hate people who comment on when rating Dr as half the time they are vindicative patients or staff comments left here are usually the case

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Han was fantastic! I had 2 implants and a bone graft done by him. He was very knowledgeable and caring. I’ve never had such a painless dental procedure - he was very gentle. And, I did not feel he was all about the money at all.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Han has now done 2 extraction/bone graft/implant procedures on me. The most recent implant was challenging as the tooth that had to be extracted had a large cyst attached to the tip of the root that had penetrated into my sinus. Dr. Han not only did an amazing job of placing that implant in my upper jaw perfectly, but he is ultra concerned about patient comfort while he works. His technique in giving anesthetic was totally painless - not even the slightest pinch. Thanks again, Dr. Han, for another perfect implant procedure.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2017

Recently had some gum grafting done. Got a nice result!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had 2 implants done with Dr. Han. I was a bit apprehensive before the procedure but things went really well. Besides a little tenderness the night of the surgery, I have no pain (it has been about one week since). I shouldn't have been nervous!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Had gum grafting done with Dr. Han. Gums look great now. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Han at the BBY location, after being referred by N BBY Dental Group. My appointment was for a particular dental issue and he proceeded to address something totally different. He then sent me for unnecessary, costly scans to another office. In all, my dental work was not completed, because he was not competent enough. He did no follow ups or referral to others who could help me. His ability to be helpful and knowledgeable are non existent, and how he became a medical professional under these circumstances are incomprehensible. Unfortunately, Dr.Han also lacks the most important trait of being a doctor, empathy.

Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Andrew Han

Dr. Andrew Han's response
I would like to thank you for taking the time to list your concerns. Our office was very surprised and concerned about your comments. We do take your concerns seriously. As our office strives to maintain the highest standards, concerns or recommendations from patients are taken seriously and do help our office and staff to become better clinicians and professionals. I would encourage you to phone our office and contact myself directly. As a service provider it is my, and our office goal, to make your experience a remarkable one. I would like to assist in resolving your issue. Rest assured we will use this opportunity to better serve our clients in the future. I hope to speak to you soon. Carol B. Office Manager 604-291-6696

Submitted November 11, 2016

Recently saw Dr. Han (third visit) and would without hesitation recommend him. He provides options and explains the procedure(s) involved. Professional and takes the time necessary. Further, in case you were wondering, I didn't experience any outdated office or equipment during my last visit. Nor did I get any impression he was all about the money. My two cents, I wouldn't let possible administrative issues deter me from quality treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Han (my third procedure) and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Dr who does not BS his patients. For all three procedures he provided me with options and info about what to expect from each procedure. My review is based on results from his skills/technique, and not on the office or equipment used. But for anyone curious, I did not see any outdated office or equipment during my recent visit.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015