Ratings for Dr. Andrew Han

Recently had some gum grafting done. Got a nice result!

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

I had 2 implants done with Dr. Han. I was a bit apprehensive before the procedure but things went really well. Besides a little tenderness the night of the surgery, I have no pain (it has been about one week since). I shouldn't have been nervous!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Had gum grafting done with Dr. Han. Gums look great now. He did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I saw Dr. Han at the BBY location, after being referred by N BBY Dental Group. My appointment was for a particular dental issue and he proceeded to address something totally different. He then sent me for unnecessary, costly scans to another office. In all, my dental work was not completed, because he was not competent enough. He did no follow ups or referral to others who could help me. His ability to be helpful and knowledgeable are non existent, and how he became a medical professional under these circumstances are incomprehensible. Unfortunately, Dr.Han also lacks the most important trait of being a doctor, empathy.

Submitted October 10, 2016

Dr. Andrew Han

Dr. Andrew Han's response
I would like to thank you for taking the time to list your concerns. Our office was very surprised and concerned about your comments. We do take your concerns seriously. As our office strives to maintain the highest standards, concerns or recommendations from patients are taken seriously and do help our office and staff to become better clinicians and professionals. I would encourage you to phone our office and contact myself directly. As a service provider it is my, and our office goal, to make your experience a remarkable one. I would like to assist in resolving your issue. Rest assured we will use this opportunity to better serve our clients in the future. I hope to speak to you soon. Carol B. Office Manager 604-291-6696

Submitted November 11, 2016

Recently saw Dr. Han (third visit) and would without hesitation recommend him. He provides options and explains the procedure(s) involved. Professional and takes the time necessary. Further, in case you were wondering, I didn't experience any outdated office or equipment during my last visit. Nor did I get any impression he was all about the money. My two cents, I wouldn't let possible administrative issues deter me from quality treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Han (my third procedure) and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Dr who does not BS his patients. For all three procedures he provided me with options and info about what to expect from each procedure. My review is based on results from his skills/technique, and not on the office or equipment used. But for anyone curious, I did not see any outdated office or equipment during my recent visit.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I saw Dr. Han for a consult and was apprehensive before seeing him. He explained things thoroughly and gave me what my options were. He helped put me at ease!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I seen him for a consult. He explains things in detail and gave me what the different options are. I feel confident in continuing on with Dr. Han.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Had a good experi ence. friendly and thorough. Gum surgery went as expected.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Office uses archaic technology. Took 18 excruciating non-digital x-rays, office hasn't been updated since the 70's yet they still charge top dollar. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015