Ratings for Dr. Andrew Han

Recently saw Dr. Han (third visit) and would without hesitation recommend him. He provides options and explains the procedure(s) involved. Professional and takes the time necessary. Further, in case you were wondering, I didn't experience any outdated office or equipment during my last visit. Nor did I get any impression he was all about the money. My two cents, I wouldn't let possible administrative issues deter me from quality treatment.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

I recently saw Dr. Han (my third procedure) and highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for a Dr who does not BS his patients. For all three procedures he provided me with options and info about what to expect from each procedure. My review is based on results from his skills/technique, and not on the office or equipment used. But for anyone curious, I did not see any outdated office or equipment during my recent visit.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

I saw Dr. Han for a consult and was apprehensive before seeing him. He explained things thoroughly and gave me what my options were. He helped put me at ease!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

I seen him for a consult. He explains things in detail and gave me what the different options are. I feel confident in continuing on with Dr. Han.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Had a good experi ence. friendly and thorough. Gum surgery went as expected.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Office uses archaic technology. Took 18 excruciating non-digital x-rays, office hasn't been updated since the 70's yet they still charge top dollar. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Very bad experience with him all about the money and not the work too bad Cant recommend him to any one SORRY. Keep looking I found a extremely good DR now and they care so good luck

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Excellent doctor. I seen him in his Burnaby location for surgery. Dr Han and his staff was amazing.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Saw Dr. Han in his Burnaby office. Great Doctor. Friendly and explains everything very thoroughly.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013