Ratings for Dr. Kelly Benn

-Dr. Benn is very thorough and caring and is able to touch on problem immediately and offer assistance. Like the two reviews I have read I have had major head trauma as well and now suffer from PTSD over the accident. I give Dr. Benn FIVE STARS

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

Dr. Benn has truly been my lifesaver for the last 2 yrs. I was undiagnosed with head trauma for nearly a year and was doing all the wrong things until I got to her. Apparently most of her clientele are people with traumatic brain injury such as concussions. Thank god for her! She is so informed about so many issues and I honestly talk to her as if she were my good friend. She has been nothing short of a miracle find for me during this part of my journey. I would highly recommend her to anyone with any sort of life challenge! My mom even went to her and truly enjoyed the experience. And I know other friends who are also seeing her who think she kicks butt!!!! She's truly amazing and will be your biggest supporter!!! Makes me wish I had studied psychology! You can't go wrong with Dr. Benn!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Benn gave me my life back. I didn't always like her throughout the process because she made me face my reality. I highly recommend her for anyone suffering from any kind of trauma.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014