Ratings for Dr. Michael Frank

Dr. Frank is personable, knowledgeable and technically excellent. He spends a lot of time listening and then explaining his diagnosis and options. Unlike many surgeons, he is not "knife happy" and has recommended non-surgical options before suggesting surgery. That said, when surgery is the only option, he is a talented surgeon. My wife and I have consulted him for foot and ankle issues, and have been more then satisfied. In addition to being thoughtful, he is responsive to his patients needs

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Frank is an excellent doctor. He is a straight shooter. He tells you what is wrong and what he can do to fix it. I love that Dr. Frank does not sugar coat anything--"it is what it is". He also has an excellent staff. I am walking without pain!! Best doctor ever. He is the most compassionate and caring doctor I have been to. I received multiple opinions from other doctors with no help. I was unable to walk and dragging my left foot. Dr. Frank immediately knew what I needed. Three months after surgery I am walking normally and feeling great. I would recommend this doctor to everyone. He was the only one who diagnosed me correctly.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2015

Went above and beyond in offering advice after the appointment. He really cares about his patients. Excellent superb. Quite a special individual. You really don't find many Dr.s that care this much any more. He is the BEST podiatrist in Southern Maryland.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2014