Ratings for Dr. Scott Strum

I never met a more turn coat personality in my life. His staff was very rude and did not do their job ( get authorizations, opt, call backs) they discredited my integrity. He may be a good doctor but he needs to listen to his patients sometimes, weren't not all wrong. Sad ending. There is no excuse to treat a patient that is in horrifying pain that he will not help anymore, but instead get surgery or take meds because of his lying staff. GOD sees and hears everything! I hope they never get treated unjust like they treated me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He is awful!! Didn't address my chronic pain. Told me i was crazy. He put refferals in for nerve blocks pain injections his staff never followed through. Ayear later i still havent received them. He told me i was basically making everything up and i am crazy. I have medical records diagnosis and imaging stating otherwise. He made me feel completely helpless confussed frustrated and depressed. I still have debilitating chronic pain and no answers or help and a doctor telling me its all in my head.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Scott Strum's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)