Ratings for Dr. Scott Strum

I was a little nervous meeting and working with Dr. Strum, especially after reading the other two reviews. My experience was awesome! Checking in, the office staff couldn’t have been nicer. Very nice and personable! The young lady who took my vitals (I believe her name was Jessie), was very sweet and professional. A resident doctor then came in and talked to me. He asked a lot of questions and also listened to me. After about 10 minutes, he left, saying he was going to talk to Dr. Strum, and that he’d be in shortly. Again, I was very nervous meeting Dr. Strum,not quite knowing what to expect. He came in a few minutes later and introduced himself to my and my husband. He was obviously briefed by the resident doctor, but asked many questions, didn’t belittle or doubt my pain issues, and most importantly, he too, listened to me! He offered a couple of different suggestions to me, but totally left the decision to me. No pressure whatsoever. He said he’d like Me to return in two months. After my appointment today with Dr. Strum, I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel. I can’t thank he and his staff enough!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2018

I never met a more turn coat personality in my life. His staff was very rude and did not do their job ( get authorizations, opt, call backs) they discredited my integrity. He may be a good doctor but he needs to listen to his patients sometimes, weren't not all wrong. Sad ending. There is no excuse to treat a patient that is in horrifying pain that he will not help anymore, but instead get surgery or take meds because of his lying staff. GOD sees and hears everything! I hope they never get treated unjust like they treated me.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

He is awful!! Didn't address my chronic pain. Told me i was crazy. He put refferals in for nerve blocks pain injections his staff never followed through. Ayear later i still havent received them. He told me i was basically making everything up and i am crazy. I have medical records diagnosis and imaging stating otherwise. He made me feel completely helpless confussed frustrated and depressed. I still have debilitating chronic pain and no answers or help and a doctor telling me its all in my head.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Scott Strum's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)