Ratings for Dr. Gregory K. Berryman

There is now a support group for women, like me, who have suffered horrid complications from surgery performed by Dr. Berryman. Please find and join them by searching: Dr. Gregory Berryman-Pueblo Women's Help Center Patient Support Group

flag | Submitted February 26, 2016

Ditto what all the other respondents said. Definitely would not recommend this man to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

I am disgusted and disheartened by the arrogant manner this "Doctor" exhibited during two recent office visits. He showed very little compassion or empathy and was in a hurry to get me out of his office. Didn't take time to answer my questions nor explain what was going on with my body! This old bird needs to retire!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Dr. Berryman has a poor bedside manner. I have never been to a professional who was as dismissive and condescending. He didn't take my pain seriously, nor did he explain treatment option. If I asked questions, he won't answer them. In my opinion, the doctor does not respect women or feel compassion toward their pain.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

Staff was unprofessional and abrupt. Dr. Berryman had one of the most superior and arrogant attitudes I've encountered in a doctor. I had to have medical care elsewhere to correct Dr. Berryman's mistakes.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

worst doctor I have ever seen. He will nickel and dime you to death and charge your for everything under the sun all while getting you out of his office as fast as possible.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2011

I have never met such a rude office in my life. The receptionist was constantly talking about her sex life and making vulger gestures. When you did get to see the Dr.he was very abrupt and rushed to get you out of his office.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Dr. Gregory K. Berryman's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pueblo, CO