Ratings for Dr. Celso P. Silva

Dr Silva is Such a wonderful Dr he answer all my questions, always positive, he makes me so confident that is going to happen.I seen other clinics before nothing like Dr Silva.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2015

Me and My Husband are working with Doctor Silva on IVF and with our egg donar and Gestational carrier.. He has been AMAZING!! Most of the staff is pretty good but Doctor Silva has by far exceeded our expectations! Improvements would be for the facility to focus on more diverse families and for the staff to walk you through you next appointment and schedule your next appointment, They made us call a hot line number even though we were right there in front of them? All and all its been great though

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Mu husband and I were trying for 7 years to have a baby unsuccessfully. Through word of mouth and very successful exults we decided to see doctor Celso Silva. He made us feel extremely comfortable, his professionalism and knowledge are amazing. On July 4th, 2015 we welcomed our little girl, our dream come true, our miracle baby, our princess and we thank God for putting Dr. Celso Silva in our lives. I highly recommend him and his staff is great as well! We truly felt as family and also we you are trying to conceive is a very delicate matter and they all as a team treated us with the upmost respect, care and love. Thank you Dr. Celso Silva and staff, God bless you!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

We are a married woman and woman in Orlando that received the utmost respect and courtesy from Dr Silva and staff members. It took us two go's before we were pregnant and both times were comfortable. Dr Silva and staff were always professional, informative, and celebratory when we finally conceived. What a wonderful place they really do care. Thank you!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

flag | Submitted October 24, 2014

I can't say enough great things about Dr. Silva! He answered all my questions knowledgably and exuberated confidence that my dreams of starting a family would come true, which helped me have more confidence. He and his nurses have always been nice and caring and treated me as an individual, not just the next patient on the list for the day.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr.Silva is amazing! Not only is he very knowledgeable, he took the time to explain each step thoroughly and answer every question I had along the way. His confidence made me feel like everything was possible, and we got pregnant on our very first IVF cycle! The staff at CRM are also very friendly and supportive, the only reason for the 4 star rating is that it sometimes felt a little unorganized when you’re not seeing your regular nurse or doctor. I experience some delays at the Celebration office, due to limited examination rooms only. I highly recommend Dr. Silva and the staff or CRM! Thanks to them our dream of having a baby is finally coming true!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I love Dr. Silva, he is the reason why I am pregnant now!! There was only one front desk person I couldn't stand, she constantly messed up things. Other than that he is a great doctor!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Meh. Thing is, he is friendly and thorough. This clinic, and it is mainly staff and organizational issues is not great with follow through. Some at the desk are just abrupt. Those women actually and it is just one or two are very off-putting.I am not pregnant, yet. I felt I was not a priority as much as some other women.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Dr. Celso P. Silva's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silva is Such a wonderful Dr he answer all my questions, always positive, he makes me so confident that is going to happen.I seen other clinics before nothi..."

September 29, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Me and My Husband are working with Doctor Silva on IVF and with our egg donar and Gestational carrier.. He has been AMAZING!! Most of the staff is pretty good b..."

September 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Mu husband and I were trying for 7 years to have a baby unsuccessfully. Through word of mouth and very successful exults we decided to see doctor Celso Silva. H..."

July 17, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.ivforlando.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "32801" to "32804". Address has been updated from "None" to "3435 Pinehurst Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "14077400909".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor mr. Silva and his staff, they care me lots for my pregnancy, thank you so much!"

January 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are a married woman and woman in Orlando that received the utmost respect and courtesy from Dr Silva and staff members. It took us two go's before we were pr..."

November 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Silva is too notch. I never stressed, he was so attentive, smart,, and friendly. I absolutely adore him and so does my husband. Highly recommend."

October 24, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I can't say enough great things about Dr. Silva! He answered all my questions knowledgably and exuberated confidence that my dreams of starting a family would ..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Silva is amazing! Not only is he very knowledgeable, he took the time to explain each step thoroughly and answer every question I had along the way. His conf..."

October 6, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I love Dr. Silva, he is the reason why I am pregnant now!! There was only one front desk person I couldn't stand, she constantly messed up things. Other than th..."

September 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Celso" to "Celso P."

October 21, 2013