Ratings for Dr. David G. Ferachi

I came to him after the pain from a flare-up of an injury I sustained finally became bad enough that it severely limited my daily routine...at 26. Dr. Ferachi was patient, practical, knowledgeable and took excellent care of me, all while making me an active part of determining what treatment was best for me. Though surgery was eventually necessary, I'm happy to say that after a relatively short recovery, my injury hasn't bothered me since. I highly recommend Dr. Ferachi.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

This is a very caring doctor. He was knowledgeable, listened patiently to all of my problems (and I have lots of them), and was honest and straightforward about my options. He was sensitive to my situation and made me an active part of my treatment plan. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2014

I am currently a patient of his and I am being treated for both neck and low back. I have never had to wait in the waiting room for more than 20 mins. I have recommended many of my friends and family memebers to Dr.Ferachi. Two of my closest friends have had surgery with him and he has taken such good care of them both. He is honest and caring as well as knowledgeable. I would definitely recommend him.His staff is wonderful as well.very efficient.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2014

I was very unsatisfied with Dr. Ferachi, because he did not care to listen to my symptoms or even check my lower back where the pain origins from. He sent me to PT (which is great) and literally says, "good luck" after finding two bulging disks in neck and mid-back without even doing an mri on my lower back as I had previously asked. My PT is having trouble helping me, because I never got properly diagnosed and I am changing doctors asap. He had me waiting for an hour and a half and when he finally came in he acted like he could care less about me and my intense pain. I left crying. He is very young and does not have the supportive behavior or care needed to be a doctor. That is all.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

Dr. David G. Ferachi's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Baton Rouge, LA