Ratings for Dr. Glenn Kowalchuk

An excellent doctor. I had a suspected squamous cell carcinoma growth on my hand. My oncologist said it should be removed as soon as possible. My family doctor tried to get an appointment with a plastic surgeon but the appointment was more than a month away. I then called Dr. Kowalchuk's receptionist and she got me an appointment within a week of my call. Dr. Kowalchuk removed the suspected skin cancer and I will have a follow-up appointment before the earlier appointment with a plastic surgeon which I have now cancelled.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Called in to see if I could get an appointment for a condition that I need an opinion on. This was on June 17, 2015 around 1:30pm. The receptionist was extremely rude, yelled at me and talked in a manner as if was a kid. Tells a lot about this place's practice in general. Never again.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

Saw this doctor the other day. Waited over an hour for him to mumble to himself about my skin using nothing but medical jargon. was lectured about my tattoos and told he didn't need to see me for a year. Left very confused and a bit offended. Won't be going back.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Although Dr. Kowalchuk is knowledgeable as a dermatologist he lacks bedside manner and his receptionist is extremely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014

I have had two visits to see Dr.Kowalchuk and have to say I was very pleased and will continue to see him when needed. His secretary is pleasant and makes you feel comfortable. I can not think of one negative thing to say about Dr. Kowalchuk. I am thrilled that I was referred to Dr.Kowalchuk after seeing another Dermatologist that spent no more than 3 minutes with me and showed no concern at all,basically blew me off.We need more Doctors like Dr.Kowalchuk who actually show concern and will do whatever testing is needed.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013