Ratings for Dr. Dora Chan

I am a 31 year old who has been trying to get pregnant for two years now. I am am a little over weight and was diagnosed with PCOS. She told me my only option was to lose 20 pounds or have IVF treatments. I like that this dr is very smart, but I'm very upset with the way she speaks to me, as if I am completely inferior to her. She has this really annoying smirk on her face at all times and I feel like she would rather be on her phone, which she was, than be helping me. She told me my appointment would be about 45 minutes long so I took a half day off work... Needles to say my appointment was 10 minutes long and I could have gone on my lunch break. I do not recommend dr chan and I feel like she does not hav enough experience dealing with such a precious topic.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

Very Good .Highly Knowledgable.We were have induction for my wife she was very helpful and patient.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013