Ratings for Dr. Carlos Manrique de Lara

Staff was very kind and helpful. The procedure was quick and painless. Definitely would recommend Dr. Manrique to anyone considering getting this procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Exceptional customer service from the start! First was the consult to see if I was a candidate. Second we discussed pricing Third was the procedure. Before the procedure I was provided clear expectations for what I would experience during the procedure and after. The day after the procedure I can in for a follow up. The staff had been very nice, polite, took the time to explain the process every step of the way. I wish I had done this years ago because the results are incredible! I have recommended this to friends and they have already scheduled consults.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

They are an awesome team! I'm so grateful for them and am very happy I had it done.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

I am extremely anxious and hate anything done to my eyes! I was so extremely impressed with the staff and Dr.Manrique! They comforted me and were so patient with me. I am so glad I got this done! Do it sooner than later so you have more time to appreciate the clearer things in life !

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

The Manrique team is exceptional. I could not have asked for a better group of people to share this experience with. Thank you!!!!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Great staff, great experience overall, love the outcome. The best in San Antonio

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

If we could only clone Dr. M. Professionals all around on his fantastic team. I would gladly pay twice the cost for the services rendered. Not only eas the pricess fully explained they triple checked everything. Wow!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

He's the best . No doubt no one can touch his abilities

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Having to deal with the worst vision possible, wearing glasses for 20 years and still not being able to see all that great, I knew lasik was my last chance for being able to see. Thanks to Dr. Manrique I am finally able to see everything so clearly. The procedure didn't last long, about 8 min, and I don't regret doing this at all. His entire staff made me feel welcomed and at my follow up everyone I'd met came to ask how I was doing. That's family right there! Thank you for the best change in my life!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Awesome doctor awesome vision what more do you want

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Carlos Manrique de Lara's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.