Ratings for Dr. Carlos Manrique de Lara

Wonderful Doctor very nice! Dr. Manrique made me feel comfortable throughout the whole procedure his staff great too answered all my questions and concerns! Thank you to Alexis Landeros for the great consultation and recommending I see Dr. Manrique! I am very pleased with my results!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

I have a great stuff of surgery,I thanks to all the help.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

LIFE CHANGING! One of the best decisions I could have ever made! Highly recommend Dr. Manrique. Every staff member I met was very nice and helpful. Very punctual. 5 stars!

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

It was fast and very simple. One of the best eye doctors I’ve ever met and everyone was very friendly.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2017

100% recommend Dr.Manrique clinic I had my lasik surgery one month ago and its awesome. Staff is so friendly and their ready for any questions you may have just awesome overall

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

Dr. Manrique and his staff are very professional, extremely proficient, and super friendly! I totally recommend Dr. Manrique for your eye care for any problem you may have. They are very caring and compassionate. Choosing Dr. Manrique for my eye care was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

The staff is top notch and the entire process is quick and easy from the consultation to the actual procedure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2017

Staff was very kind and helpful. The procedure was quick and painless. Definitely would recommend Dr. Manrique to anyone considering getting this procedure done.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Exceptional customer service from the start! First was the consult to see if I was a candidate. Second we discussed pricing Third was the procedure. Before the procedure I was provided clear expectations for what I would experience during the procedure and after. The day after the procedure I can in for a follow up. The staff had been very nice, polite, took the time to explain the process every step of the way. I wish I had done this years ago because the results are incredible! I have recommended this to friends and they have already scheduled consults.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

They are an awesome team! I'm so grateful for them and am very happy I had it done.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017