Ratings for Dr. Carlos Manrique de Lara

Awesome doctor awesome vision what more do you want

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

After a lot of research, I trusted Dr Manrique to do my daughter's eye surgery 4 years ago as she was going off to college . She is now off to graduate school and is still very happy with her results, I didn't think I was a candidate, but I finally scheduled a consultation and found out I could have the procedure . I drove to San Antonio from Houston for the surgery, even though I had plenty of options. I trust & highly recommend Dr Manrique & his staff. My procedure was fast, painless & everyone was very helpful. I couldn't have asked for anything better. So happy to be free from glasses & contacts for the first time since 1981.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Absolutely amazing. Couldn't've asked for a better group of people to put my trust into. Thank you Dr. Manrique and your wonderful staff for everything y'all've done for me!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I would totally recommend Dr. Manrique. It was an in and out procedure. No more glasses or contacts. Now 20/20 vision. Thank you Dr. Manrique and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2017

My husband had LASIK today and it went extremely well! Great staff, very knowledgeable and made the experience so easy. Would recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

Very pleased & satisfied with my experience, awesome physician & staff!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

Great experience and helpful service. So glad I did lasik. I highly recommend Dr. Manrique

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I had a wonderful experience. The staff was very kind and understanding.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Excellent service! Very satisfied! Would definitely recommend to others.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Loved the experience...would definitely recommend to everyone. Staff treats you very friendly and professional. Steps throughout the process are explained by staff and the dr himself. Thanks a million for my 20/20!!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2016