Ratings for Dr. Vinay M. Reddy

For those that think Dr. Redfy is great sbd staff is not, dobt you have a clue the staff operates like this at Dr. Redfy's approval?

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Very IRRESPONSIBLE. I was referred to Dr. Reddy for Nerve Testing by spine specialist. Reddy's intake person said that they (Spine & Nerve Diagnostic Center) would be the primary treating physician for my work-related injuries (concussion, c-spine, left knee, right shoulder). From Day 1, I was left with new, young, inexperienced Physician Assistant which I was happy to be used as guinea pig in training her MISTAKENLY assuming that I would get to see Dr. Reddy but the PA was obviously overwhelmed and she would LITERALLY saw me for less than 10 mins and so 2 months into it, I realized that I was falling through cracks and tried to remedy the situation (of the PA forgetting to request for nerve testing while UTTERLY failing to properly diagnose and address my injuries) was met with RUDENESS from office staff. Obviously, the doctor himself didn't guide her what questions to ask me in evaluation. In her attempt to cover for her mistakes (forgetting to request nerve testing, etc.), the PA tried to make me look like I suffered from memory impairment and referred me to a neurologist. PA's master's degree was in Internal Medicine btw It turned out that in the referral to the neurologist, Dr. Reddy IRRESPONSIBLY used ONLY the information given by the PA leaving out the pain from concussion and neck injury. Lucky for me that the neurologist was super smart and I made sure he could pull facts out of misinformation. He was tough but I'm ok with it because he was not negligent.. So, this punjabi doc Dr. Reddy trained his punjabi PA at my expense. I am still processing this DELIBERATE negligence. Oh, the best thing happened to me was his discharging me AFTER I told his front desk staff to tell the gangster staff who tried to intimidate me that my sister is a doctor HERE (in Sacramento), i.e I was not going to put up with the way the staff was treating me to cover for the young PA's mistakes AT MY EXPENSE. Oh. the medical assistant did NOT even set up his voice mail box and so I couldn't even leave messages. So, I used email which takes more time. This doctor is running a fast food joint. I am not done yet. I will continue posting his DELIBERATE negligence for years to come.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

Crappy front office as far as scheduling is concerned. Dr. Reddy is great and I have great pain relief after my procedure. The gals in scheduling don't return phone calls( Roseville and the phone is always asking you to leave a message or the "office is closed" when calling during business hours. What a joke. Is there an office manager? Who knows. Dr. Reddy is five star cant say that for his scheduling person.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I was referred to him by my primary doctor for low back pain for 7 years. Dr. Reddy and Patty McCarthy, RN took the time to explain my MRI. They are very good at explaining things! He saw that I was in a lot of pain. He booked or a spinal injection on the next day. I found out that he was booked for 6 weeks but he came in at 7:30 am to do my shot. I worked and gave me 85% relief. Good bless these doctors for caring about me!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Didn't spend the time that I wanted on my MRI. Explanations too fast or not in depth enough. Would have liked more time with him, and I will have to make another appointment. Didn't get all my questions answered. Felt hurried.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Hands down the best doctor and staff I have ever been to! I had back pain for 4 years. I was seen at Dr. Reddy's office. The initial evaluation was by his physician assistant J.C. She ordered an MRI. She went over the MRI. She sent me to Dr. Reddy for an EMG. He did the study and explained that my nerve was pinched. He did an injection and my pain improved by 90%. I went back to work 5 days after the injection after being off work for 4.5 months. Great staff. Skilled Doctor. Great P.A.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Vinay Reddy is a very good Doctor helped me find a spinal surgeon who repaired my two vertebra, after the first surgeon messed up the operation.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Reddy and staff for about 5 years. They are very knowledgable, care about your pain and do everything they can to help. I mostly see his two Physician Assistants but have had 2 epidurals by him. He also did a nerve study to rule something out. Cannot more highly recommend them. They do not need to overly follow-up with you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Really good doctor with really nice staff. He is a young doctor who is a throw back to what doctors used to be.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

I had a lower back problem for several years. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy who after a few months of P.T. gave me the injection in my lower back. After the meds wore off I could feel a differance right away. Pain is much less and now on to treat my hip thats causing the other pain I have. Wonderful staff and great results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Vinay M. Reddy's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1996)

Harvard-Pilgrim