Ratings for Dr. Vinay M. Reddy

Crappy front office as far as scheduling is concerned. Dr. Reddy is great and I have great pain relief after my procedure. The gals in scheduling don't return phone calls( Roseville and the phone is always asking you to leave a message or the "office is closed" when calling during business hours. What a joke. Is there an office manager? Who knows. Dr. Reddy is five star cant say that for his scheduling person.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I was referred to him by my primary doctor for low back pain for 7 years. Dr. Reddy and Patty McCarthy, RN took the time to explain my MRI. They are very good at explaining things! He saw that I was in a lot of pain. He booked or a spinal injection on the next day. I found out that he was booked for 6 weeks but he came in at 7:30 am to do my shot. I worked and gave me 85% relief. Good bless these doctors for caring about me!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

Didn't spend the time that I wanted on my MRI. Explanations too fast or not in depth enough. Would have liked more time with him, and I will have to make another appointment. Didn't get all my questions answered. Felt hurried.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2014

Hands down the best doctor and staff I have ever been to! I had back pain for 4 years. I was seen at Dr. Reddy's office. The initial evaluation was by his physician assistant J.C. She ordered an MRI. She went over the MRI. She sent me to Dr. Reddy for an EMG. He did the study and explained that my nerve was pinched. He did an injection and my pain improved by 90%. I went back to work 5 days after the injection after being off work for 4.5 months. Great staff. Skilled Doctor. Great P.A.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

Dr. Vinay Reddy is a very good Doctor helped me find a spinal surgeon who repaired my two vertebra, after the first surgeon messed up the operation.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr Reddy and staff for about 5 years. They are very knowledgable, care about your pain and do everything they can to help. I mostly see his two Physician Assistants but have had 2 epidurals by him. He also did a nerve study to rule something out. Cannot more highly recommend them. They do not need to overly follow-up with you.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2009

Really good doctor with really nice staff. He is a young doctor who is a throw back to what doctors used to be.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

I had a lower back problem for several years. My Dr referred me to Dr Reddy who after a few months of P.T. gave me the injection in my lower back. After the meds wore off I could feel a differance right away. Pain is much less and now on to treat my hip thats causing the other pain I have. Wonderful staff and great results.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Dr. Reddy and his staff are absolutely awesome! I injured back at work nearly 7mos. before workers comp ok'd the speacialest. First I was sent to Dr Rasheed in Roseville but the experiance was horrible for my consultation so I got to go see Dr. Reddys staff. Everyone in the office was comforting and very polite even when I had to bring in my 2 year old daughter which isnt always fun. Then I began seeing his associate Dr. Oroko <sp?> She is awesome and has been actually helping me through the pain and figuring out whats wrong instead of just drugging me up like the clinic. She did prescribe pretty powerful narcotics but treated me to get better as well. After a few monther W.S finally approved Facet Lumbar Injections last week and today Dr. Reddy administered them for me. I'm still pretty loopy from the drugs but for the first time in monthes I have hope that sometime soon I will wake up pain free. Dr Reddy was very friendly and proffesional and I had 0 pain during the procedure. A+++++

flag | Submitted June 11, 2008

Dr Reddy is a really great compassionate doctor. He actually listened to me and has been working with me to try and address my back pain that has plagued me for 5 years. His PA's are wonderful and he has done my injections with great success. I would highly recommend Dr. Reddy and his staff. After living with the pain for so long i truly am blessed to have such a caring and talented doctor come into my life! I will always be thankful!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Vinay M. Reddy's Credentials

• Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, Reno Nv 89557 (Grad. 1996)

HealthPartners
Workers Comp

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Awful. He does not know what he is doing. Make sure you check credentials"

October 21, 2014
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Crappy front office as far as scheduling is concerned. Dr. Reddy is great and I have great pain relief after my procedure. The gals in scheduling don't return p..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to him by my primary doctor for low back pain for 7 years. Dr. Reddy and Patty McCarthy, RN took the time to explain my MRI. They are very goo..."

September 30, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36469'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.2

March 12, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=36469'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.1

February 5, 2014