Dr. Alejandro Pino

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Alejandro Pino

Hasta el momento el Doctor Alejandro Pino se ha comportado conmigo mas que un Doctor ya que se preocupa por mi salud y dolencias siendo el uno de los poco doctores que quadan en el Munro con humanida.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Please with the care I received. Dr. Pino is a wonderful Doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2018

My very first visit with Dr Pino was like he had known me for a very long time Very Very nice and treated me with kindness When I explained my knee problems he knew exactly what problem was and fixed it I am able to still wear my dress up wedges an able to dance the night away without any problem with my knees Appointment today was with my heel he touched it told what to do and I am sure it will heal nicely I will an already have referred my friends any one else that discusses their aches and pains.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

I had a great experience with dr Pino. Took his time explaining things to me and I truly appreciate that.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2018

I actually had a great experience today at the office. I was worried when I walked in there were a lot of people but they actually got me in pretty quickly and efficiently and everyone was very professional. I was impressed to see that although there were a lot of patients the Doctor and staff were showing top of the line quality service and that is truly noted and appreciated.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2018

Good Doctor. Very helpful and detail. Took his time with me and was very patient. I love the way the Doctor made me feel very positive about my appointment and answer every question I asked him.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2018

Great news I do not need Surgery, and PT for six weeks and I will be good as new, Dr Pino is very nice and has great bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2018

Estoy muy satisfecho con el cuidado que he recibido del Dr. Pino y sus empleados. Mi cirugia fue exitosa.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2018

Waited a bit to be seen but once inside with the Doctor I realized it was worth the wait. Dr. Pino took his time listening to my concerns and he throughly explained everything to me. Great Doctor. I personally, highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2018

I am very satisfied with the results of my procedure. Doctor now tell me I have to have surgery.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Dr. Alejandro Pino's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients