Ratings for Dr. Betsy McCormick

Dr. McCormick was fantastic and always willing to answer questions. Great experience. Very professional but also great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. McCormmick made me feel relaxed and confortable. She patiently walked us through the steps we had to follow and made sure that we understood them. Over all, I will recommend Dr. McCormic to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. McCormick and staff were extremely helpful and informative every step of the way. Dr. McCormick is an excellent physician with a vast knowledge of infertility. We could not be happier with the care and results. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

I had a great experience with all the dr that helped me through the process.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I had a great experience with all the dr that helped me through the process.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

Entire staff was very professional and friendly, always available when I needed them and genuinely cared about my treatment and well being.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

Dr. McCormick was always very kind. We never doubted that we were in good hands. She filled us with so much hope and always made sure we understood our treatment plan fully and explained everything clearly rather than using medical jargon. She made us feel like we were her top priority whenever we were with her.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr McCormick and her staff are professional, competent, and personable. I wouldnt go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2017

Every single person has been amazing, from the front desk, nurses, ultrasound techs, and doctors. We always looked forward to coming into the office no matter the situation, as we were treated like people and not patients. We are so thankful for the care we have received.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Excellent. Dr. McCormick always took the time to answer all questions. She never made us feel rushed. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017