Ratings for Dr. Betsy McCormick

Dr. McCormick has been nothing short of the best - her staff is knowledgeable, patient and respectful. I am deeply humbled to have had her and her staff guiding me through my maternity challenges. This has been a trialing period in my life, the journey to be a mom, and Dr. McCormick has taken the time to understand my pregnancy challenges and support me in overcoming them. This entire staff is truly remarkable - I cannot thank them enough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly. We were provided with all of the information we needed to have an effective treatment plan and we conceived on our first IUI treatment! I highly suggest anyone having fertility issues come here. Dr. McCormick was wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. McCormick is just wonderful!!! Her team is so helpful and kind. I am go grateful I was referred here by my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Everyone is so amazing here, no complaints, just respect and praise. Thank you so much for the miracle work you do.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. McCormick was fantastic through our entire journey. She thoroughly explained every step and answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

We liked Dr.McCormick very much. Answered all our questions thoroughly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great experience! Everyone's been so nice and helpful and very professional. We have been so impressed with how seamlessly everything runs!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. McCormick was fantastic and always willing to answer questions. Great experience. Very professional but also great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Dr. McCormmick made me feel relaxed and confortable. She patiently walked us through the steps we had to follow and made sure that we understood them. Over all, I will recommend Dr. McCormic to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. McCormick and staff were extremely helpful and informative every step of the way. Dr. McCormick is an excellent physician with a vast knowledge of infertility. We could not be happier with the care and results. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017