Dr. Betsy Mccormick

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Betsy Mccormick

We were told by Dr. McCormick that the only option my husband and I had was IVF, although we had a little girl 6months before this appointment that was tragically stillborn at 34 weeks to unknown causes. She said that the chance that we would conceive would be less than winning the lottery and was pushing towards the option of IVF. Once we told her that we had discussed that we would not be willing to do IVF at that time she blatantly stated that this would be our last appointment. My husband and I left ok tears. It was quite traumatic and uncaring. My personal opinion was that it was more about padding her pocketbook than considering other options especially knowing our history.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. McCormick is very skilled at establishing trust and care upon our first meeting. I felt like I was in the right hands and felt very fortunate to have such a thoughtful, caring and skilled doctor. She was very thorough and clear with the process and our options. I cannot stress enough how thoughtful and kind Dr. McCormick is which is greatly needed during a sensitive and uncertain time.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Good practice but they need to update their policies to allow gender selection.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Dr. McCormick has been nothing short of the best - her staff is knowledgeable, patient and respectful. I am deeply humbled to have had her and her staff guiding me through my maternity challenges. This has been a trialing period in my life, the journey to be a mom, and Dr. McCormick has taken the time to understand my pregnancy challenges and support me in overcoming them. This entire staff is truly remarkable - I cannot thank them enough.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

Everyone has been really caring and empathetic through the whole process. Always positive knowledgeable, smiling and friendly. We were provided with all of the information we needed to have an effective treatment plan and we conceived on our first IUI treatment! I highly suggest anyone having fertility issues come here. Dr. McCormick was wonderful.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr. McCormick is just wonderful!!! Her team is so helpful and kind. I am go grateful I was referred here by my doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

Everyone is so amazing here, no complaints, just respect and praise. Thank you so much for the miracle work you do.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2017

Dr. McCormick was fantastic through our entire journey. She thoroughly explained every step and answered all our questions.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

We liked Dr.McCormick very much. Answered all our questions thoroughly. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great experience! Everyone's been so nice and helpful and very professional. We have been so impressed with how seamlessly everything runs!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Dr. Betsy Mccormick's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients