Dr. Gary Dadoun

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Dadoun

The staff have all been very polite and friendly. However, turnover seems to be high; possibly b/c of office hours. I don't recall a time where I have had to wait more than 10-15 minutes for my appointment in the waiting area.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Dadoun for 20 years for maintenance and so no longer have back pain due to my Scoliosis. He is caring, effective and his office staff are flexible to book appts around my schedule. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Great results, great service. I've been having manual manipulation for years will temporary results. I am seeing a more comfortable experience and longer results.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Amazing... I started getting treatment around 2001.. After every appointment I felt much better and stronger.. Great staff..

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Dadoun and his staff have always been so helpful and caring. Always available to answer my questions and give me the time I need. I had extreme lower back pain. He spent a lot of time to help me through. He gave me home exercises and he even called me to see how I was doing!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Dadoun for a few years now. I can attest to both the chiropratic methods he uses (torque release is generally a much gentler process) and his skills and demeanor. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Dadoun to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 4, 2014

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014

Dr.Dadoun is awesome, he is down to earth and you can tell he is very dedicated. It is obvious that he cares when he talks to you and that he trully wishes to help you recover from whatever is troubling you. I have only been seeing him for about a week but I have already noticed an improvement in my pain level and I am sleeping better.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Dadoun for many years for effective treatment of back, neck and shoulder pain, as well as relief of pain in various other body parts (for example: knee and elbow.) I am currently on a maintenance schedule to sustain the benefits of chiropractic work and prevent further issues. He is always available for an emergency adjustment when I have severe discomfort. The procedure he uses is comfortable and effective. I have recommended him to others over the years and feel confident in his ability to provide high quality chiropractic care.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Dr.Dadoun has helped with carpal tunnel in both my wrists, now I don't need an operation.Staff are great always listens to what you have to say no matter what, makes you feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

Dr. Gary Dadoun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Have been in full time practicefor over 30 years. Utilize a specialized gentle technique. Especially effective for seniors

• English