Dr. Gary Dadoun

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Gary Dadoun

I've been seeing Dr. D for more than 20 years. He has seen me at my absolute worst....and adjusted me over several weeks back to normal pain free movement. I cannot say enough about the quality of his practice and compassion for his patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

My husband and I have both been patients of Dr. Dadoun for over a year now, and have both had relief from his treatments.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Staff are very friendly and always willing to try to accommodate my last minute requests due to changes in my work schedule! I love how flexible they are. I recently threw out a rib (I had no idea, I was just in pain for several days), and they made time for me to come in the same day. Within minutes Dr. Dadoun knew what the problem was and adjusted it back into place! I like that he does an adjustment, waits, and comes back to check to see if it works. It makes me feel like I'm getting properly adjusted as opposed to just getting a good back crack!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Gary Dadoun spent more time promoting his torque technique, than administering the "tried, tested and true" traditional adjustments "that I ASKED FOR". I told him that the traditional adjustment ALWAYS alleviated vertigo but he continued to tell me how his torque method would work. IT DIDN'T! After 11 visits, he had only used the traditional method once. In addition, I was told on my 11th visit that my 12 visit package had run out and that my next visit was at full price. They would not provide proof and wouldn't return any further calls. What a nightmare!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. Gary Dadoun is knowledgeable, caring, helpful, sincere and honest in his effort to help you get better.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

Dr. Dadoun cares about his patients, patiently listening to issues and providing treatments for multiple ailments without hesitation. He always is encouraging and adds value by offering additional information (useful articles) and making patients aware of tools (devices) that can help patients improve their health on their own at home. He doesn't try to push his services or products his services, which is welcome when patients are more focused more on their peace of mind and well being over contemplating a decision on purchasing a product. I recommend him to anyone looking for a caring word and effective treatment.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

Over the past fifteen years Dr. Dadoun has been there to help me through all my back problems. His attention to his patients has always been is number one goal with a professional attitude, but with a caring heart. I would highly recommend him to anyone that wants a high level of care.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

For years I have been suffering with relentless pin prickling pain in my feet. Sometimes it would be the left foot, other times the right foot. It was distracting and made it difficult to concentrate on issues and as well made it difficult to get a good nights sleep. I had to go on sleeping pills and even then I didn't get a good nights sleep. I eventually became very dependant on the sleeping pills and could Not go to sleep without taken them. I have had all kinds of tests done through my family Dr. but they were not able to find the cause. I finally started seeing Dr. Dadoun and not long after started to notice a reduction in the severity of pain. When I stopped seeing him it wouldn't take long before the pain started to increase. I finally started regular treatments with him and after a short while the pain started to diminish and now after almost a year, I am almost completely Pain Free and I have finally finally stopped taking sleeping pills and now get a more natural sleep. I will continue to see Dr. Dadoun for regular treatment Phil.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

feeling better from treatments dealing with stiffness especially shoulders and old sports injuries...he is easy to talk to and seems genuinely concerned...recommending him to other family members

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I'm very pleased with Dr. Dadoun. I recommend him. Enough said.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

Dr. Gary Dadoun's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Have been in full time practicefor over 30 years. Utilize a specialized gentle technique. Especially effective for seniors

• English