Ratings for Dr. Carolyn M. Jachna

Second worst doctor I ever saw. Shoots from the hip. Has very poor understanding of medicine side effects. Definitely falls into the category of doctor who wants to just prescribe medications because they are too lazy to figure out what is really going on. She wanted to prescribe one medicine for one thing, then another to conteract the side effects of the first medicine, then another to counteract the side effects of the second medicine. All without having any sort of firm diagnosis or even understanding of what was going on.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Polite comments, RateMDs.com?? People want to know the WHOLE truth, not just what you or the doctor wants to read. Where do I start with my review? How about the rudeness of her staff (namely Rachel at the front desk). Or the COMPLETE LACK of a bedside manner from Dr. Jachna, Or better yet, her prescribing the wrong prescriptions for me and costing me $624 for a prescription that should have only cost me $20 and made it MY problem!!!! I would NEVER, EVER, EVER recommend Dr. Jachna! Honestly,DO NOT waste your time with her or her rude staff! I am telling EVERYONE I KNOW not to go to her! Absolutely the most ridiculous excuse for a doctor I have ever come across! I rated her the lowest possible score in ALL categories because this is JUST how bad my experience was!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Carolyn M. Jachna's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1998)