Ratings for Dr. Christi Y. Kim

I will be filing a complaint with the medical board and also a lawsuit. Not only was this Dr rude and unprofessional and gave me a false diagnosis she also violated HIPPA laws and let my medical chart be read by someone I. Do not even know and all of my personal medical information was shared and misused by others. She should have her medical license suspended. It's sad that she chose hematology oncology and is dealing with both very ill and cancer patients. For your own good stay away from this Dr and go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2015

This oncologist was terrible!! I am shocked that someone as superior as Dr. Benjamin Schwartz would associate himself with someone like Dr. Kim. My mom was just diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Dr. Kim told my mom that her life would never be the same and that her hair was going to come in gray not the color she has right now. For a Dr. to start off by saying these things to a newly diagnosed woman was devastating. She had no idea if my mom could continue taking her vitamins. She also had no idea if my mom could continue her bone density medication. How does a gynecological oncologist who deals with menopausal women not know if she should take her bone density medication?? She graduated from a university in the Caribbean so I am not confident in her education. We are going to Sloan Kettering next week for an appointment and will most likely choose to have her treatments there with Dr. Lichtman. Do your research and find the best oncologist possible. Your life depends on it!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2013

Dr. Christi Y. Kim's Credentials

• St. George's University (Grad. 2003)