Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Is it possible to have a root canal and upon reflection say that the entire experience from start to finish was first class? Most certainly!!! Dr. Sas has done several root canals for me over the years (which I finally discovered were caused by me grinding my teeth in my sleep). Since that discovery I have been wearing a night guard, but 10 years later I found myself back in his office for yet another root canal. As we all know things change with age!!! This particular tooth had curved nerves which made the procedure challenging. He showed me the X-rays .... wow...... one of the nerves curved right across the tooth (trust me to be different!), however, he started working on my tooth at approximately 2:30 p.m. and next day when I woke up I can honestly say that I couldn't even tell that he had operated on my tooth. No pain .... no swelling .... no discomfort at all. It was quite unbelievable as I know how hard he had worked on the tooth! Considering that Dr. Sas is a high profile, experienced and respected man in his field one might expect him to be impersonal and business like but you couldn't be more wrong. He is humble, patient and most cordial towards his patients with a wonderful "bedside manner!" I really enjoyed talking to him before the surgery and he has a special way of putting you at ease before the procedure. Both he and his assistant asked me if I was OK several times during the procedure because they truly care that you are as comfortable as possible. I cannot emphasize just what a comfortable experience yesterday's visit was. I had a follow up phone call last night and a second visit today. All in all an extremely positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of a root canal. Many thanks Dr. Sas! Your are definitely " I really dread going to the dentist due to some terrible childhood memories that haunt me in regards to extractions and dental care in the U.K. However, Dr. Sas and his staff are so re-assuring and concerned with patient care that you can only leave knowing that you have been treated in the best possible way. The facility is beautifully decorated, with coffee and cold drinks available in the waiting room, parking at the back of the building and state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr Gearge Sas fixed what other doctors couldn’t, I would recommend him as the best!!! Not only as a specialist in root channels , he has a great personality and he made me feel very comfortable , along with his amazing staff, Thank you Dr Sas

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr George Sas is a consummate professional with unquestionable skill. He is an excellent communicator and provides exemplary care. His warmth and his friendly, patient manner are very comforting. This was the second time he looked after me.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr Sas was recommended by my dentist for a consultation. I found him and his staff all to be very warm and personable. At age 67 I had never had a root canal but had heard plenty of horror stories. When he suggested that we do a root canal right away I was apprehensive but he told me that roots canals had come a long way. He and his assistant worked together so well in unison and they explained to me what they were doing throughout the procedure. As a result, the experience was much better than I had anticipated, and I was surprised that I had no pain after the freezing wore off. I would highly recommend him, and would not hesitate to go back to him in the future.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

Truly the best, I would recommend Dr. Sas to everyone and I do. Dr. Sas and his staff are truly professional and friendly. Thank you Dr. Sas for helping me through the years (5) stars not enough you are the best.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

The most amazing experience. Dr.Sas, truly makes having a root canal done, a great experience. His staff are the sweetest people who tend to your every need and are very knowledgable. Dr Sas is a great endodontist , explained step by step the procedure to make sure I wasn't scared, worried or confused. Dr. Sas, also called me after my treatment to make sure I was ok, and feeling well, Kept my dentist informed on what he was doing . I would recommend dr.sas to anyone, he is s great guy, and an even better endodontist. I have never had a better experience at the dentist

flag | Submitted October 16, 2017

Dr. George Sas and his staff are without a doubt a truly professional team of oral health care providers. He fixed a mistake made by a previous dentist that I thought could never be fixed. He and his staff did this with great care and knowledge, using the latest technology; and despite my nervousness, I felt very comfortable among his staff and office. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2017

Dr. Sas is incredibly knowledgeable. He was able to correct a serious issue caused by another endodontist. His explanation of my procedure was exceptional. He personally followed up with a call later that night to see how I was doing. He is a wonderful person and a fantastic doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Sas.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I can not thank my family dentist enough for recommending Dr. George Sas for my root canal procedure. I approached my appointment with great trepidation based upon my previous dreadful experience with dental surgery. Dr. Sas performed the operation with exceptional warmth, skill and, most of all, completely painlessly. In fact, if it can be termed as such, it was a "pleasurable" experience. Dr. Sas and his staff deserve a 10 star rating.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sas is a star! I came in with a challenging problem and he was interested, thorough, and optimistic. He made time to do the procedure hat day and succeeded with no fuss in getting to a calcified root. The procedure was virtually pain free, quick, and he treated me with kindness and courtesy. He followed up with a phone call that evening to make certain that all was well. He is the best that I have ever encountered in his field and I would recommend him with enthusiasm - if you need a root canal. Janice Stein :).

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English