Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Is it possible to have a root canal and upon reflection say that the entire experience from start to finish was first class? Most certainly!!! Dr. Sas has done several root canals for me over the years (which I finally discovered were caused by me grinding my teeth in my sleep). Since that discovery I have been wearing a night guard, but 10 years later I found myself back in his office for yet another root canal. As we all know things change with age!!! This particular tooth had curved nerves which made the procedure challenging. He showed me the X-rays .... wow...... one of the nerves curved right across the tooth (trust me to be different!), however, he started working on my tooth at approximately 2:30 p.m. and next day when I woke up I can honestly say that I couldn't even tell that he had operated on my tooth. No pain .... no swelling .... no discomfort at all. It was quite unbelievable as I know how hard he had worked on the tooth! Considering that Dr. Sas is a high profile, experienced and respected man in his field one might expect him to be impersonal and business like but you couldn't be more wrong. He is humble, patient and most cordial towards his patients with a wonderful "bedside manner!" I really enjoyed talking to him before the surgery and he has a special way of putting you at ease before the procedure. Both he and his assistant asked me if I was OK several times during the procedure because they truly care that you are as comfortable as possible. I cannot emphasize just what a comfortable experience yesterday's visit was. I had a follow up phone call last night and a second visit today. All in all an extremely positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of a root canal. Many thanks Dr. Sas! Your are definitely " I really dread going to the dentist due to some terrible childhood memories that haunt me in regards to extractions and dental care in the U.K. However, Dr. Sas and his staff are so re-assuring and concerned with patient care that you can only leave knowing that you have been treated in the best possible way. The facility is beautifully decorated, with coffee and cold drinks available in the waiting room, parking at the back of the building and state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. Sas was simply amazing!! Very talented, professional, and caring. The most impressive part was his coordination with my family dentist. He made several calls to coordinate the right treatment for me, he knew my entire history prior to me walking in. Amazing experience all around.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Skilled, Caring, Great Hands, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, All Around Fabulous Endocrinologist. I highly recommend his professional services to anyone requiring a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

What a surprise to have a pain-free root canal- something I had previously feared! I thank Dr. George Sas for his meticulous care and gentle hand and for taking the time to call following the procedure, just to ensure I was still comfortable. From my initial visit to the follow up, Dr. Sas investigated the problem, got rid of it, and made sure that, even after six months, all was well in the hidden roots of my tooth. I can confidently recommend his professional services to anyone requiring a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I recently saw Dr. George Sas for an emergency root canal. As I drove to his office, the horrific memories of my previous root canal 30 years earlier were at the forefront of my mind. The pain during that procedure and the night long pain that followed have not been erased by the years. My anxiety began to lift before I had even opened the door. Dr. Sas has created an environment of peace and serenity that begins with the beautiful flower planters outside and continues into the waiting room and extends to the treatment room. The space is decorated in calming colors and beautiful photographs. You cannot help but close your eyes and dream of faraway vacations. The staff members are kind and caring and supportive. A wonderful team!!! Dr. Sas’ entry into the treatment room was warm and welcoming and reassuring. He listened attentively as I provided the history of my problem and demonstrated empathy as I shared my concerns. Unbelievably, the first thing he did was to teach me a new breathing technique that would help me “survive” the x ray. After that, I felt like I could settle down and have a nap. Truly!! Throughout the entire procedure I felt incredible confidence in Dr. Sas and conscious of his stellar expertise and professionalism. At the end, I jumped out of the chair, stretched and felt ready to go the gym or for a swim. That night Dr. Sas phoned me from his cottage to enquire about how I was doing. I was thrilled to tell him that not only was I pain free but also that I was able to enjoy my first meal in a week. I will always be grateful to Dr. Sas not only for performing a perfect root canal procedure but also for helping me to forget what happened so many years ago. This endodontist is one in a million. I cannot stop praising his interpersonal skills as well as his clinical excellence. I wish him good health and all of life’s gifts now and always.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. George Sas helped relieve my stress at visiting the dentist, by providing a thorough explanation of the procedure, in a professional and kind manner. I am still not a big fan of root canals, but in future, I will gladly visit Dr. Sas and trust that he will continue to provide the exceptional care that he has thus far. i would highly recommend Dr. George Sas to anyone who requires an endodontist in Toronto. Thank-you, Dr. Sas!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Had my root canal done with Dr. George Sas a month ago and I have to say that it was the best dental experience I’ve had in my life. I have always had painful dentist visits, so I have spent a lot of time searching for the right Endodontist for my root canal. Dr. George Sas and his team is truly top notch, professional, strong attention to details and caring. I thought I would have to live with pain killers after the surgery, however no medication was needed. All 4 canals of my tooth were treated in one visit. Efficient and comfortable. Thank you Dr. George Sas!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2018

Dr. George Sas is amazing! The whole experience was really great. Who can say that about getting a root canal done? You can...if you see him. He is soft spoken, gentle, and very reassuring man. He is so skilled as a dr. that you have no doubt that the problem will be solved, even when you go in not knowing what the problem is?! Which was my situation, for 2 years nobody could figure out what was causing my pain. He did. The whole staff is down to earth, friendly, and very concerned about you from the moment you phone. All the reviews are the same. No need to read them all Just call

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

My dentist referred me to see Dr. George Sas for a consultation, a second opinion and a recommendation of what treatment to go with. I had a root canal done somewhere else about 10 years ago and swore never to have another one again. The experience was stressful and most of all, it never did relieve my pain. In the end I had to have the tooth extracted and had an implant put in. As much as I value my natural tooth instead of an implant, I thought I would have my tooth extracted rather than have another root canal. Dr. George Sas advised me if after he examined me he did not think I could benefit from a treatment, he would not do anything at all. I was made to feel so at ease with his gentle "chairside" manner, he was so empathetic and spoke with the care of a family member or a friend. He did not rush me as some professionals do so as to see the next patient. His assistant had a very helpful, calm friendly manner which was also very comforting. I was so confident in Dr. Sas's ability that I went ahead with the root canal. All I can say is that I wish my first root canal 10 years prior had gone as smoothly as this one did. I actually felt a difference in the type of anesthetic Dr. Sas uses. It did not make my mouth feel like I had a tennis ball inside. I could talk normally even before the freezing wore off....very comfortable! The whole process from beginning to end was very classy, smooth, comfortable and very efficient. My pain is gone as he said it would. I would highly recommend Dr. George Sas any day to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

Dr George Sas, Endodontist, Miracle Worker, Perfectionist, Great Soul. If you need root canal therapy, you want Dr Sas. No matter how complex the issue, no matter how difficult the circumstances, this man will fix you in a heart-beat. Walk in with almost unbearable pain (maybe for days, maybe for weeks) and within ten minutes of freezing you will wonder whether you ever even had it. And as for the surgery itself: almost magical. Utterly painless. Talk about the wonders of modern science and the miracles of medicine. Talk about Dr Sas: at the top of his game, an amazing confluence of enormous skill, deep experience, a genuine passion for perfection, and the sincerest very personal empathy for you. Dr Sas and his staff are so caring, so considerate, and so personable, you'll literally wonder where the time went. And then you go home. And the freezing wears off. And you're waiting for the pain to come back. And you're waiting ... and you're waiting ... And it simply never does! Where did it go! And then he phones you. And you don't know what to say. Thank you Doctor Sas!! Prof David Brenner

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English