Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Dr Sas and his staff are amazing. From my initial phone call and through my treatment they were professional, kind and caring. I was seen very quickly after the referral by my Dentist. Dr Sas is very calm and knowledgeable and described the procedure to me very clearly. The procedure itself was painless and quick and the after effects minimal. I really appreciated a phone call the night of the procedure to check on me. If you require a root canal, this is the place to go.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2018

This was the third root canal that i have undergone by Doctor Sas. and his staff who are an amazing group of people. They are professional in every way and put you at ease. I have found through the many procedure that once the initial freezing is administered that the entire procedure is relatively painless. I highly recommend Dr. Sas and his staff for anyone considering or requiring a root canal.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2018

George is very knowledgable, thorough, careful, expert and friendly

flag | Submitted November 7, 2018

My twelve year old daughter had to have a root canal. She was traumatized by a previous experience with a tooth extraction, so I stayed in the room with her. To be honest, I shouldn't have. I thought I was helping, but I wasn't. Dr Sas spoke with Sabine, my daughter, openly and honestly. When she was clenching tissues, he told her he couldn't do the work he needed to do unless she calmed down. I got out of my seat in the room as soon as I saw Sabine look at Dr Sas and knew she was actually listening to him. He is an excellent endodontist, but he is also just an amazing human being. He took the time to make my daughter feel as comfortable as she could given the procedure she was having, and he gave her a hug and kiss when we came to the follow up appointment the next day. He is sweet and kind and obviously very good at what he does. He also loves his mom very much.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I’ve seen three or four different endontists over the years in Canada and the US. Found Dr. George Sas to be by far the most knowledgeable and meticulous I’ve ever been treated by! Was so very lucky to be referred to him by my dentist for the complicated and delicate removal of a broken root canal post embedded deep in the root which had to be gently removed so that a new once could be inserted. Without his great work, I’d likely be needing to have an implant done. Recommend him in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2018

Dr. Sas was simply amazing!! Very talented, professional, and caring. The most impressive part was his coordination with my family dentist. He made several calls to coordinate the right treatment for me, he knew my entire history prior to me walking in. Amazing experience all around.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Skilled, Caring, Great Hands, Excellent Interpersonal Skills, All Around Fabulous Endocrinologist. I highly recommend his professional services to anyone requiring a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2018

What a surprise to have a pain-free root canal- something I had previously feared! I thank Dr. George Sas for his meticulous care and gentle hand and for taking the time to call following the procedure, just to ensure I was still comfortable. From my initial visit to the follow up, Dr. Sas investigated the problem, got rid of it, and made sure that, even after six months, all was well in the hidden roots of my tooth. I can confidently recommend his professional services to anyone requiring a root canal.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

I recently saw Dr. George Sas for an emergency root canal. As I drove to his office, the horrific memories of my previous root canal 30 years earlier were at the forefront of my mind. The pain during that procedure and the night long pain that followed have not been erased by the years. My anxiety began to lift before I had even opened the door. Dr. Sas has created an environment of peace and serenity that begins with the beautiful flower planters outside and continues into the waiting room and extends to the treatment room. The space is decorated in calming colors and beautiful photographs. You cannot help but close your eyes and dream of faraway vacations. The staff members are kind and caring and supportive. A wonderful team!!! Dr. Sas’ entry into the treatment room was warm and welcoming and reassuring. He listened attentively as I provided the history of my problem and demonstrated empathy as I shared my concerns. Unbelievably, the first thing he did was to teach me a new breathing technique that would help me “survive” the x ray. After that, I felt like I could settle down and have a nap. Truly!! Throughout the entire procedure I felt incredible confidence in Dr. Sas and conscious of his stellar expertise and professionalism. At the end, I jumped out of the chair, stretched and felt ready to go the gym or for a swim. That night Dr. Sas phoned me from his cottage to enquire about how I was doing. I was thrilled to tell him that not only was I pain free but also that I was able to enjoy my first meal in a week. I will always be grateful to Dr. Sas not only for performing a perfect root canal procedure but also for helping me to forget what happened so many years ago. This endodontist is one in a million. I cannot stop praising his interpersonal skills as well as his clinical excellence. I wish him good health and all of life’s gifts now and always.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Dr. George Sas helped relieve my stress at visiting the dentist, by providing a thorough explanation of the procedure, in a professional and kind manner. I am still not a big fan of root canals, but in future, I will gladly visit Dr. Sas and trust that he will continue to provide the exceptional care that he has thus far. i would highly recommend Dr. George Sas to anyone who requires an endodontist in Toronto. Thank-you, Dr. Sas!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2018

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English