Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Professional, detailed orientated, intelligent and down to earth are the core phrases I would use to describe my time with George Sas Upon arrival to Yorkhill Edno, I was impressed with the building and layout as it’s a well-designed, cute house. Once inside, you felt right at home with friendly reception and a lovely waiting area with a mini fridge stocked with neat “yorkhill edno” water bottles :) With talking about the above it should be noted that I drove over and hour away after conducting a lot of research into the best person to retreat my root canal. I felt overly comfortable with Dr Sas as we had a few things in common, after getting to know each other, he got down to business. He started with a detailed investigation into the tooth history, problems etc etc, then conducted some xrays and a full scan to get a clear visual of what was going on. After conducting his research, he developed a solid game plan after discovering a startling point that could have been overseen by other dentist, which was with my root canal, if another dentist had of gone the surgery root, it could have been likely that a nerve could have been hit, causing a significant issue. Dr Sas explained all this to me in detail and went with a practical and safe route with the procedure. Being out of town Dr Sas offered to do the procedure on the spot, he wasn’t pushy giving me the option to return when I was ready, feeling confident in his ability, we got under way with the procedure. George was detailed in what he was doing, gave me updates as he went about his work and in the end, was 100% bang on with retreating the tooth. After he was done, he pulled up all the xrays and explained everything to me, showed me before and after, not being a dentist myself obviously lol he showed me the detail of his work and I was 100% impressed with the difference. In my opinion, Dr Sas takes a lot of pride in his work, he is clearly a pro in his field and from what I saw strives for the best result!! I was impressed with a personal phone call that night from him to check in and a follow up the very next day VERY NICE TOUCH!! I would like to add that I had almost NO PAIN after his procedure, I was shocked, certainly expected some pain, but nothing. He is a solid guy that I would certainly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2019

I am very grateful to Dr. Sas and recommend him highly. At this point, I can’t even imagine going to anyone else for a root canal and I feel very fortunate to have found him. Last year, after having a nightmare experience with previous dentists/endodontists in my hometown (over 2 years of pain, 2 root canals on one tooth, and a crown that never fit properly), I travelled to Toronto to see Dr. Sas. He figured out the issue and corrected it very quickly. He was kind, professional, respectful, and very skilled. Thank you Dr. Sas.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

If you're looking for the BEST ENDODONTIST Dr. Sas would be the one. I was referred to Dr. Sas by my dentist for a second opinion on a damaged tooth. Dr. Sas was calm and confident on my consult; I was shaky and scared Ok! I'm lying I WAS TERRIFIED! but Dr. Sas changed all that. He acknowledged and listened to all my fears and thoughts. He exercised patience with all my questions and joked around to make it lighthearted. Truly he eliminated all my concerns and said my fear would go away once I experienced his care. Truly this is what happened! Fear is gone. The procedure was easy - what ?! yes - it went so well I didn't know it was over. He was so gentle and so serious. I left his office without anxiety. He called me the night of the procedure which made me feel reassured and I was seen by him the following day. I never thought I'd say this but this was the best dental experience - EVER ! I would only recommend Dr. Sas I'm day two post my root canal and zero pain. I'm very grateful to Dr. Sas and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2019

Dr. Sas is an extraordinary Endodontist. He is very knowledgeable, highly skilled in his field and he is very compassionate and caring. He instills confidence on his patients; he is capable of allaying the patient's fears and of rendering the dental encounter a pleasant and painless experience. Dr Sas has an amazing sense of humor! His assistants are both very kind, efficient and welcoming; his receptionist is very cordial and helpful. Dr. Sas is the best Endodontist in Toronto! As a bonus: he is fluent in Spanish! Gracias Dr. Sas!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr George Sas and staff were amazing, I had a root canal done, no pain whatsoever during and after my procedure and was back on my feet the same day. I would highly recommend Dr George Sas to my friends and family. Thank you for a job well done..

flag | Submitted February 22, 2019

Dr. Sas, besides being absolutely the best you can find in this profession, is one of the most caring, compassionate and dedicated people you will ever meet. I had an injury to my front tooth 30 years ago where it died and turned grey but never caused me any issues or discomfort so I left it be. Recently It became abscessed and the tip of the root area became very swollen. Dr. Sas not only saved my tooth he brought it back to its original appearance like it never even happened. The man is a genius. I cannot recommend him enough.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

I was referred by my dentist to an endodontist to see if my tooth could be saved. I was told to have it extracted and replaced with an implant. I saw Dr. Sas and he felt otherwise. He explained everything to me and the risks involved. He could not have been more reassuring. I felt confident with him immediately. He did surgery on a tooth that had been done over 20 years ago. The procedure was painless and uneventful. There was no crack in the tooth. He even did a 3D image of the tooth. He saved my tooth. How can it get better than that. Thank you

flag | Submitted February 18, 2019

It is a special skill to go beyond knowledge and experience, to express care and concern, that creates an environment of trust and comfort, during and after, difficult root canal work. Thank you Dr. Sas and staff. I will no longer dread root canal!! Please read some of the other posted comments. They are consistent with my experience.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2019

I came to Dr Sas having received a diagnosis from another Endodotist that one of my upper front teeth was beyond restoration and would have to be pulled. After assessing the situation with a 3 d x-Ray, Dr Sas delivered the good news that he would be able to successfully perform a root canal. It was a challenging procedure because of the state of the tooth so his expertise was much needed. I drove for 5 hours from my home in an ice storm to get to the appointment. I was hugely relieved and thrilled at the results. Dr. Sas is highly skilled and has a warm and caring manner. He also followed up the appointment with a phone call in the evening to see how I was doing and an appointment the next day. His staff are also empathetic,friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

Excellent Endodotist. My case was extremely difficult but dr.sas did an unbelievable job.he prerformed a miracle. The staff were all so helpful as well. I highly recommend dr.george Sas.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English