Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Is it possible to have a root canal and upon reflection say that the entire experience from start to finish was first class? Most certainly!!! Dr. Sas has done several root canals for me over the years (which I finally discovered were caused by me grinding my teeth in my sleep). Since that discovery I have been wearing a night guard, but 10 years later I found myself back in his office for yet another root canal. As we all know things change with age!!! This particular tooth had curved nerves which made the procedure challenging. He showed me the X-rays .... wow...... one of the nerves curved right across the tooth (trust me to be different!), however, he started working on my tooth at approximately 2:30 p.m. and next day when I woke up I can honestly say that I couldn't even tell that he had operated on my tooth. No pain .... no swelling .... no discomfort at all. It was quite unbelievable as I know how hard he had worked on the tooth! Considering that Dr. Sas is a high profile, experienced and respected man in his field one might expect him to be impersonal and business like but you couldn't be more wrong. He is humble, patient and most cordial towards his patients with a wonderful "bedside manner!" I really enjoyed talking to him before the surgery and he has a special way of putting you at ease before the procedure. Both he and his assistant asked me if I was OK several times during the procedure because they truly care that you are as comfortable as possible. I cannot emphasize just what a comfortable experience yesterday's visit was. I had a follow up phone call last night and a second visit today. All in all an extremely positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of a root canal. Many thanks Dr. Sas! Your are definitely " I really dread going to the dentist due to some terrible childhood memories that haunt me in regards to extractions and dental care in the U.K. However, Dr. Sas and his staff are so re-assuring and concerned with patient care that you can only leave knowing that you have been treated in the best possible way. The facility is beautifully decorated, with coffee and cold drinks available in the waiting room, parking at the back of the building and state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I can not thank my family dentist enough for recommending Dr. George Sas for my root canal procedure. I approached my appointment with great trepidation based upon my previous dreadful experience with dental surgery. Dr. Sas performed the operation with exceptional warmth, skill and, most of all, completely painlessly. In fact, if it can be termed as such, it was a "pleasurable" experience. Dr. Sas and his staff deserve a 10 star rating.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2017

Dr. Sas is a star! I came in with a challenging problem and he was interested, thorough, and optimistic. He made time to do the procedure hat day and succeeded with no fuss in getting to a calcified root. The procedure was virtually pain free, quick, and he treated me with kindness and courtesy. He followed up with a phone call that evening to make certain that all was well. He is the best that I have ever encountered in his field and I would recommend him with enthusiasm - if you need a root canal. Janice Stein :).

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

Upon learning I needed a root canal I spent a sleepless night recalling the horror stories of friends who had gone through the procedure. From the moment I walked into the office of Dr. George Sas I knew I was in good hands and my fears were put to rest. I was warmly greeted by his friendly staff. I did not feel I was a number in a busy practice. Meeting Dr. Sas was a great privilege. He explained what the procedure would entail and immediately, I felt at ease. He was courteous, professional and caring. My questions were answered with a smile. I am so fortunate to have had Dr. Sas perform my root canal and I will always be grateful to him. Thank You Dr. Sas, Joan Nikolaou

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

This is my second root canal by Dr Sas. I have read through all of the comments and there is nothing more I can add to these comments except that he is everything that people have said about him. Great personality, caring and follows up the same day with a telephone call. I have never had a doctor/dentist that has ever done this. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr Sas for a root canal and wish him good health for another 120 years.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

It is hard to come up with different accolades from the many already posted about Dr. Sas. I certainly concur in every praiseworthy posting. I have now had a couple of root canals done by Dr. Sas, and all I can say is that he is absolutely amazing. I am a nervous nellie type by nature but the whole procedure was painless and Dr. Sas made the process anxiety free by his wonderful 'chair side' manner along with his nurse. He is the only doctor who has ever called me the same night at home to make sure all is well, and he sees you again the next day to follow up. And he is so sensitive to the value of his patients' time such that when he was running behind schedule, he had his staff contact me to push back my appt. so that I wouldn't arrive and just sit there. I made valuable use of that extra time for myself and really appreciated the thoughtfulness. What a refreshing change from many practitioners who seem to think it is only their time that matters. Dr. Sas is a consummate and caring professional, and deserves every star and more on this rating scale. I wouldn't think about going anywhere else! Thank you Dr. Sas!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

Very knowledgeable and professional doctor. A pleasure to deal with. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Definitely would recommend Dr. Sas and his team for a root canal. Keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I've had 3 or 4 (I've lost count) root canals, all performed by Dr. Sas, the most recent one yesterday. I should have rated him long ago, but better late than never. When people hear I need a root canal they inevitably say something like "You poor thing." I tell them it's no big deal if the right doctor does it. I know from experience that Dr. Sas is the "right doctor". He has my complete confidence. From the outset of the procedure to its finish and follow up visit the next day, I know I'm in the very best of hands the whole time. The ease and confidence with which he performs the procedure, and, of course, the results (a painless procedure and root issue permanently resolved), speak to his technical knowledge and proficiency. But there is more to the total package he delivers. Dr. Sas displays great professionalism and compassion, including a call to his patients of the day that evening to make sure they are doing OK. His gentle and caring manner are very reassuring to a first-time patient. So great has my experience with Dr. Sas been each time I've needed a root canal, that I wouldn't consider going to anyone else. Many thanks, Dr. Sas!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Sas is simply the BEST!!! From the time I entered his office till the time I left I was in good hands. Thank you

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

I have nothing but praise for this truly skilled and extremely nice doctor. When I came to Dr. Sas I was going through all the symptoms, the pain, and discomfort of an abscess. I had been seen by another specialist for 10 days, had gone through two rounds of antibiotics, only to learn that after all this he was not able to save my tooth. I was advised to have it extracted. Since I have a very large bridge that covers this one, I estimated the cost of removing this tooth, and everything that comes after, to be between between $12K and $15K. Desperate for a solution, I turned to the Internet, and found Dr. Sas. After seeing him, and getting the best results I could wish for, I know he truly deserves these extremely high ratings. His office staff were extremely sympathetic when I called in, and offered me an appointment in a couple of hours. When I met Dr. Sas, with his calm and gentle demeanour, and the detailed and simple explanation he offered, I knew I was in good hands. He explained in details how he was going to proceed, and he ensured me he could re-treat this root canal successfully. And he did deliver on his promise. My case was an extremely challenging one, with two roots instead of one (a very rare case), one badly done years ago, the other one completely missed. On top of this, my root canals are very narrow. But nothing stopped this skillful endodontist from doing an excellent job. The before and after x-rays speak for his work. The work was completed without any pain or discomfort, and I felt the relief from the pressure that was built in, as soon as the freezing started to wear off. He also called me the same night to make sure I was feeling OK. How nice of him to do this on a Friday evening! Thank you so much Dr. Sas! If you are in need of an Endodontist for a simple job, or a complicated one, do NOT hesitate to call his office. I am fortunate to have found him, and I am grateful they accepted me right away. His reception staff and his assistants are  wonderful too!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English