Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Is it possible to have a root canal and upon reflection say that the entire experience from start to finish was first class? Most certainly!!! Dr. Sas has done several root canals for me over the years (which I finally discovered were caused by me grinding my teeth in my sleep). Since that discovery I have been wearing a night guard, but 10 years later I found myself back in his office for yet another root canal. As we all know things change with age!!! This particular tooth had curved nerves which made the procedure challenging. He showed me the X-rays .... wow...... one of the nerves curved right across the tooth (trust me to be different!), however, he started working on my tooth at approximately 2:30 p.m. and next day when I woke up I can honestly say that I couldn't even tell that he had operated on my tooth. No pain .... no swelling .... no discomfort at all. It was quite unbelievable as I know how hard he had worked on the tooth! Considering that Dr. Sas is a high profile, experienced and respected man in his field one might expect him to be impersonal and business like but you couldn't be more wrong. He is humble, patient and most cordial towards his patients with a wonderful "bedside manner!" I really enjoyed talking to him before the surgery and he has a special way of putting you at ease before the procedure. Both he and his assistant asked me if I was OK several times during the procedure because they truly care that you are as comfortable as possible. I cannot emphasize just what a comfortable experience yesterday's visit was. I had a follow up phone call last night and a second visit today. All in all an extremely positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of a root canal. Many thanks Dr. Sas! Your are definitely " I really dread going to the dentist due to some terrible childhood memories that haunt me in regards to extractions and dental care in the U.K. However, Dr. Sas and his staff are so re-assuring and concerned with patient care that you can only leave knowing that you have been treated in the best possible way. The facility is beautifully decorated, with coffee and cold drinks available in the waiting room, parking at the back of the building and state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I was a little worried about having a root canal. But, that was really unnecessary with Dr. Sas. He was very gentle. I barely felt any discomfort. Most was due to my nervousness. The procedure went really well and once the freezing went away I no longer had pain. His mother should be very proud of how good he is :)

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Outstanding treatment...helpful and warm staff.....excellent aftercare....I would highly recommend Dr. Sas,

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

TOTAL PRO! not that I have had a root canal before! George was awesome. I feel like a new person. Got me in fast, got me out feeling great ( and I am a total scared kitty at the dentist) answered all my questions and I never felt rushed. HE CALLED ME AT HOME AFTER THE ROOT CANAL!!!! I did my check up the next AM. He was early and took me right away. Clearly, a total pro and I am so thankful I was sent to him. Rene Johnston

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

I had an issue with a former root canal that subsequently led to me being sent to Dr. Sas, and very lucky I was! He is nothing short of amazing, and even though in pain he made me laugh and was very fast to decide a plan of action for me. His dental assistant was an incredibly lovely person and just excellent in her assisting. They answered all the many questions I had! Dr. Sas's receptionist was also wonderful - helping me with the PX I needed, and the next apt. etc.....It's been a long time if ever that I saw such a well run medical/dental office. Written by Melissa-Toronto.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2018

This is not really a decision you need to think about. Once you know you need root canal (I've had two so far), you really can't ask for a better experience than that provided by Dr. George Sas and his team. Dr. Sas fully understands what patients need to be comfortable, both mentally and physically, and makes sure that not a detail is missed in making it all happen. From his stellar endodontic ability, to the calm and reassuring and friendly manner of Dr. Staff and his staff, the comfortable surroundings, to the thorough post surgical follow up and care, everything is thought of to maximize the patient's comfort. Instead of root canal being an experience to dread, it is an experience to look forward to. Thank you Dr. Sas!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I just experienced my 1st root canal and can honestly say it was painless and successful! Dr. George was a wonderful choice. I was extremely nervous and frightened of the procedure and Dr George was very kind, gentle and reassuring . He kept checking in with me and letting me know all was going well as he progressed. I had no pain before the appt and none after . He called the evening of the appt. and checked the tooth today ( two days later ) to give his seal of approval.I couldn't be happier or more relieved . Five Stars for Dr. Sas Bonnie

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

My experience with my first root canal was nothing short of outstanding. The staff was extraordinarily helpful with directions to the office and where to park, which was free. Dr. Sas and his assistant, Ellaine could not have been more reassuring in explaining the treatment. It went uneventfully and I was on my way home before I knew it. He called me at home just to make sure that I was fine. I did not have a moment of pain. Unbelievable, considering everything that we hear about root canal. Thank you.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2018

This was the third or fourth root canal George has done for me and ,as usual, the results are stellar! Everyone in the office looks after me well and George even phones on the evening of a procedure to make sure I am OK. I always have been because the work is done so carefully there is no damage to my gum or the rest of my mouth. If you need a root canal this is the place to go. Aside from his expertise he is also a very nice man who puts you a ease immediately.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2018

No one wants to have a root canal, but f you need one, see Dr. George Sas. I've had five root canals (unfortunately) over 15 years or so. Dr. Sas always explains thoroughly, shows the x-rays, and follows up with a call the same evening and a visit the next day. Twice, I came in with problems and he did the procedure immediately. He's very calm, sympathetic and supportive. The procedures were pain free--the one time I did experience some discomfort, he was so upset! In this office, you are treated as though you are the only patient! Ellaine is also very sweet and Lidia and Cindy are efficient and accomodating. This team will get you through an unpleasant situation in a genuinely caring and efficient way. D. Hebert

flag | Submitted March 5, 2018

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English