Dr. George Sas

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. George Sas

Is it possible to have a root canal and upon reflection say that the entire experience from start to finish was first class? Most certainly!!! Dr. Sas has done several root canals for me over the years (which I finally discovered were caused by me grinding my teeth in my sleep). Since that discovery I have been wearing a night guard, but 10 years later I found myself back in his office for yet another root canal. As we all know things change with age!!! This particular tooth had curved nerves which made the procedure challenging. He showed me the X-rays .... wow...... one of the nerves curved right across the tooth (trust me to be different!), however, he started working on my tooth at approximately 2:30 p.m. and next day when I woke up I can honestly say that I couldn't even tell that he had operated on my tooth. No pain .... no swelling .... no discomfort at all. It was quite unbelievable as I know how hard he had worked on the tooth! Considering that Dr. Sas is a high profile, experienced and respected man in his field one might expect him to be impersonal and business like but you couldn't be more wrong. He is humble, patient and most cordial towards his patients with a wonderful "bedside manner!" I really enjoyed talking to him before the surgery and he has a special way of putting you at ease before the procedure. Both he and his assistant asked me if I was OK several times during the procedure because they truly care that you are as comfortable as possible. I cannot emphasize just what a comfortable experience yesterday's visit was. I had a follow up phone call last night and a second visit today. All in all an extremely positive experience and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of a root canal. Many thanks Dr. Sas! Your are definitely " I really dread going to the dentist due to some terrible childhood memories that haunt me in regards to extractions and dental care in the U.K. However, Dr. Sas and his staff are so re-assuring and concerned with patient care that you can only leave knowing that you have been treated in the best possible way. The facility is beautifully decorated, with coffee and cold drinks available in the waiting room, parking at the back of the building and state of the art equipment.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

I underwent a root canal which had been very uncomfortable for two years. I was referred to Dr. Sas whom performed a corrective procedure called an Apicoectomy (root canal repair) . Despite great anxiety the procedure was extremely comfortable and stress free. Having been the recipient of numerous dental procedures I am pleased to recommend Dr. Sas to anyone who requires endodontic procedures. His combination of assured demeanour and competence reflects well in a comfortable and professional setting. Staff are equally capable and pleasant. I am pleased to have been his patient and recommend him to anyone in need of his specialty services. Many thanks Dr. Sas.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2018

The entire experience was amazing, the staff in the office were helpful, friendly and accommodating. Dr Sas was awesome!! Explained the procedure did an incredible job and even called me later that evening to see how I was! Wow never had a caregiver do that before, I would refer anyone to this expert and caring Endodontist:) Daniel Thurston

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

To walk in with pain, be treated with the utmost professionalism and to walk out painless is priceless. Dr. Sas and his staff care and it shows in how you are treated. Easily surpassed my expectations. Well done.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Forever grateful to my dentist Dr. Paul Deratnay, who referred me to this practice. From the moment I arrived to the end of my current treatments, the experience was positive. My initial concerns and questions addressed earnestly, honestly and professionally. When it came time for my two root canals to be done, I was relaxed and totally prepared. Dr. Sas, with his years of experience, performed my challenging procedures beautifully, with great skill and caring, and with minimal residual discomfort, I was able to function fully immediately after. I am also extremely grateful to the support staff, all of you, who made this experience a good one. Thank you all, I truly appreciated your genuine caring! Lynn B.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Without a doubt the best place to get a root canal!!!! From the moment you walk in a meet the amazing front desk staff to the time you meet the very nice assistant and the very competent Dr Sas you will feel right at home. No pain, very gentle, and very attentive. I will never go anywhere else! Wonderful experience!! Love the follow up care!! Rachel G

flag | Submitted May 19, 2018

I cannot adequately express my appreciation for the amazing job Dr. George Sas recently did with respect to a root canal. He performed the procedure with the utmost care and understanding and made it a very positive experience from the beginning to the end. He has a way of making his patients feel very comfortable and advised me what he was doing and what I could expect. I virtually felt no discomfort during the procedure and just minimal discomfort throughout the evening and the next day. He clearly is a very competent and skilled professional and his entire staff were most attentive and gracious. I would strongly recommend Dr. Sas to anyone requiring this type of dental surgery. Thank you Dr. Sas.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I remain so very thankful and impressed by the care that I received by Dr. Sas and his staff. I was in immense pain prior to my root canal, to the point where I couldn't help but openly cry in the waiting area, and my pain was met with immediate care, professionalism, and compassion. I was blown away from start to finish. It’s amazing how much of a difference a warm touch, some freezing and an excellent root canal can make! Dr. Sas moved around appointments in order to accommodate my emergent situation, and even went so far as to call me that night to check up on how I was doing. The actual procedure went very well and resolved my pain, but it was the kindness of the whole staff that left me speechless. I would recommend this clinic and Dr. Sas's professional practice to anyone, and everyone.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

I just had my second root canal this year with Dr. Sas yesterday and I must say that it is an experience nobody should hesitate to undertake if they wish to save their teeth. I had a couple of bad experiences with a root canal about ten years ago which made me anxious about going through it again. However George Sas is exceptional in the manner he comforts you and looks after you during the procedure which he is very skilled and experienced at . You feel like you have known him for years and he is a family friend. He wants to do the best for you and get rid of the pain you are experiencing. He is not arrogant as some specialists I have come across but actually is humble in his approach treating you on the same level as equals. His staff are equally friendly and go out of there way to keep you informed about the process. The receptionists talk to you as if you are old time friends Laughing is included in conversations with them and this is very relaxing with the whole experience.I would recommend Dr. sas to anyone who wishes to save their teeth as long as they can by getting a root canal with this exceptional Doctor.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

It's impossible to state how appreciative I am. I was in pain all weekend and could not wait until I saw my dentist Monday morning. He immediately called Dr. Sas and he agreed to see me immediately. He put me at ease and in minutes I was out of pain. His assistant was so comforting and all the staff could not have been any nicer. The atmosphere and setting is very warm and welcoming. Before I realized it, I was told that I was done. I couldn't believe it. If you ever should need a root canal, you need to see Dr. Sas at York Hill Endodontics.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. George Sas's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English