Ratings for Dr. J Monash

Hi. It has been over a year since I had my surgery. I feel and look great. Dr Monash and his staff are awesome. I started out at 350 and now I am down to 169. It has been an interesting journey, but so worth it. I eat so much less and smaller bites and eat more slowly. These are some of the things that must change or you will get sick. No buffets cause you don't get what you paid for now. There are still some foods that I can not eat, but little by little, trying new things is what I do. Wish I had done this years ago. Thanks Dr. Monash and staff.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Dr. Monash is an amazing surgeon who truly cares about his patients. He answers all of your questions with care and compassion...he encourages you to be the best you can be! I would highly recommend Dr. Monash if you would like a doctor who truly listens and is always there to help.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Dr Monash is an excellent Dr. and I was always treated with respect. He made me feel good about myself during my whole process of bariatric surgery. He explained every process of the procedure and was very encouraging after the process. I would recommend Dr. Monash to anyone who is considering bariatric surgery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. J Monash's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.