Ratings for Dr. Adrian Hanick

Rude, unwelcoming, and not worth wasting your time with. Terrible attitude -- he could benefit from seeing a psychiatrist himself.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I have never in my life felt so insulted and berated by a doctor. His demeanour and interrogation teqniques are downright rude and unhelpful. If you feel like being sad then go to him. However, if you want someone who will listen and is compassionate he is most definitely not your guy. He acts like a stone and he is emotionless. I have been through multiple traumatic life experiences and I am sure most of you reading this have as well. He made me feel bad and unwelcome. Overall this was a terrible experience and he was the worst doctor I have ever met in all ways.

Submitted April 11, 2017

I don't know about the people who have seen Dr. Hanick before me but I felt compelled to write this review & I have never written a review in my life. I have been seeing Dr. Hanick since 1997 & it is 2015 now & for the record, he stopped smoking 9 years ago. He has been nothing but professional with me & although he has no visual staff, anything I have ever needed from him, (reports, documents to be filled out, even going to court, emergency visits or just phoning) plus a lot more. Some say his office is unorganized but I don't. Anything I need from him. Is done in a timely manner but most important, he is always there for me. He has never talked down to me & although there are things he has to know in the visit, has let me talk about anything topic I want to. When needed, he has given his professional opinion & the reason for that advice. I have laughed, cried, been angry about parts of my life & he has never made me feel judged. This might sound silly but I look forward to my visits with him. We all get older & I know one day he will have to retire. I personally, will dread that day. I obviously give this doctor two thumbs up. Thank you for reading my review. Rick C.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

although this Dr. may be harsh, crud, critical, and, yes maybe a touch judgmental... I believe he gives a true representation of the things and situations surrounding each individual's life. May not give the answers one WANTS to hear, but what one NEEDS to hear. No Sugar coating !

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Please avoid this doctor! He will make you crazy. Not a good Dr.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I was a patient of his years ago and decided he was not worth my time, he smokes like a lunatic, is very critical, and his office is filthy. He needs his head examined. Not a very good Dr at all stay away and go for a good walk, much healthier than seeing Dr Hanick

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

My experience with Dr. Hanick was aweful, i have never felt so judged in my life, not at all what i expected from a medical professional. his office was filthy, he was rude and very unprofessional. I would not recomend him tto anyone.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013