Ratings for Dr. Robert Pilorge

As I watch Dr.Nasser’s sentence on TV, I recalled Dr. Pilorge’s abuse on me when I was younger, 17 in fact. My husband is a physician, I started texting him about the case of Dr.Nasser and recalled Dr.Pilorge since my husband was my boyfriend at the time. By curiosity I googled Dr.Pilorge to see where he was today. I was shocked by what I read, he was suspended and fined. More incredible is that only in 2014 or 15 was he caught when he certainly abused hundreds of women during all his years in practice. He abused me in 1982…. I have never seen a male gynecologist since. The fact he is not in jail is solely because the women he abused have not come out. This doctor needs to be in jail. I have very distinct memories of what he did, it was disgusting. His secretary was pregnant with his baby at the time he was married, he had files upon files that were “red” which ment women who needed prolonged treatment…at 17 I felt this was very odd, that more than 50% of the women in his practice had red files hanging behind his secretaries desk. I suspected, at the time, that he was treating me for something i did not have. He removed my ovary at 17 in surgery at St-Mary’s hospital. I believe Dr.Pilorge is as big a monster as Dr. Nasser is, the only difference is one was caught and the other was not. You are welcome to contact me should you be interested in exposing Dr.Pilorge and encouraging all the other women to come out so he can go where he belongs…in jail for life.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018