You may also like

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Very knowledgeable and personable. Spent the time with me to answer my concerns and questions regarding my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Lee’s Summit MO; Dermatology & Skin Cancer Specialists The most horrible experience in a medical provider’s office that I’ve ever had. First, the phones didn’t roll over before my appointment, so when I called for help with directions no one was available. I arrived, eight minutes late. Unfortunately, as I roamed around in circles & repeatedly calling the last bar of my cell died. Having arrived, I let the assistant, an elderly short grey haired woman, who claimed to be the office manager, know that I would need her assistance. I needed the yellow pages & a phone to call the bank & transfer funds, my cell had died on the way. She was cranky, unpleasant, & seemingly didn’t want to help. I felt what I thought was racial tension. I could be wrong but I just had that gut feeling this was the source of the hostility. She kept on, being rude, short, unwilling to help, unprofessional, & talking a little crazy until finally I just left. So I never saw the doctor. His staff ran me away.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Colin A. Ruff's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://kcdermcenter.com/?page_id=12" to "http://kcdermcenter.com/?page_id=12". Postal Code has been updated from "66206" to "66211". Address has been updated from "None" to "11550 Granada St". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19134517546".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ruff was absolutely wonderful with me. He put me at ease and answered all my questions. I couldn't have been more pleased. I highly recommend Dr. Ruff!"

November 4, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Colin" to "Colin A."

October 21, 2013