Ratings for Dr. Vineeta Kaul

Excellent treatment and behavior She is so good at making illness immaterial My complications were huge, but she always encouraged me, and success followed.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

The best doctor I have come across ever in my life. Pregnancy wouldn't have been so easy without her being there.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Very nice doctor- she is very soft spoken , caring & knowledgable

flag | Submitted December 13, 2016

In a word i wanna say she iz awsum .........:) love uu mam

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

She is the best Gynecologist in Kolkata. She did my LUCS operation on 5th Dec at Fortis Hospital. I was having high risk pregnancy but she did it so well that both me and my baby are healthy

flag | Submitted December 24, 2013

I take this opportunity to recommend Dr. Vineeta Kaul for her outstanding attitude at work. Doctors like her are rare and far between. With extraordinary expertise in her domain of Gynaecology and Obstetrics, she is extremely well-behaved and warm with her patients. She would make you feel comfortable no matter how complicated your medical state is. I sincerely appeal to everyone to consult Dr. Kaul and feel the difference.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

the doctor is very punctual, polite, approachable and patient.Answered all my questions with a smile. Listened to me properly and gave enough time.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013