Ratings for Dr. Angelica Malicdem

Good doctor and has lots of experience. Ggjyfhgfgrtvfdybvdghgg

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

excellent follow up care; generous with time and really tries to know the patients and be helpful. keeps up with research and latest treatments. once she called me out of the blue and said she had read an article about a new treatment and wanted to share it with me.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2011

Dr. Malicdem has been my doctor for 5 years. I chose her because I can usually get an appoinment the same day if I call in the morning. She listens to what I ahve to say and tries hard to diagnose the condition.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2010

Dr Malicdem is wonderful. She's open minded to alternative medicines as well as being very generous and kind. Her nurse is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Malicdem is wonderful. She's upbeat, helpful and she has a great sense of humor--something you don't see a lot of in the medical profession. Her staff is amazingly efficient and nice, too.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2008

Dr. Malicdem is very personable and a caring physician. I have been seeing her for approximately 9 months. Her staff is very professional and I am thankful for the physician/patient relationship.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2006

Dr. Angelica Malicdem's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal