Ratings for Dr. Benjamin Andruski

I had strep throat symptoms for 2 days. He Wouldn't test me for strep and said i had a virus even though i told him I did NOT have a cough or runny nose. He wouldn't give me antibiotics either. The next day I was worse and started to show signs of scarlet fever. A pharmacist did a rapid strep test and I finally got antibiotics and a prescription for a strong gargle to help the pain. My experience with Andruaki was very disappointing.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Dr. Andruski has the WORST bedside manner I have ever encountered with a doctor. Without even knowing me the very first thing he said to me was a wise crack about something I am very self-conscious about. He was probably trying to be funny, but seriously? He also felt he has very little knowledge and experience. I feel like that's why he likes to mock his patients, because he can't think of anything else to say.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

Dr. Andruski was the one who insisted on a number of tests. The resulting diagnosis indicated the immediate need of a pacemaker. He ordered the tests during that emergency visit and I was able to obtain my pacemaker with a month, thanks to him. Others had not been able to detect this need. I am very thankful. He also was most caring a helpful during the decline and death of my husband. Our family really appreciated his consideration and thoughtful discussions in helping us make decisions at that time.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2016

I was misdiagnosed for 4 years! I finally found a new doctor who I adore!! And they did 3 blood tests and found out what was wrong with me, dr Andruski had pretty much thrown his hands up and givin up, not something you want in a Doctor! I wish I could have the 4 years back and the opportunities I missed out on.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Excellent doctor, after two duds it was nice to meet one who actually treated my illnesses. No bs, he lays it on the line.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

Dr. Andruski has been our family physician for several years and we have nothing but goods things to say. He listens well and doesn't just want to pump us full of drugs. My wife has always been able to get into see him on short notice with our three children(through two pregnancies). If he made you cry or you felt his bedside manner was that poor, maybe you should seek out a psychiatrist not a GP. He has been great at referring us to see the specialists we have needed.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2016

Dr. Andruski tends to be a "hand's off" kind of doctor, who seems to have a minimalist approach to medicine. Unfortunately I feel that this "ideal" sometimes gets in the way of his better judgement. He seems to be reluctant to prescribe drugs, or perform/order tests. On the other hand he did happily refer me to a specialist once, and has been very helpful with providing information/documentation to third parties. My feeling is that Dr. Andruski is still somewhat young and needs some seasoning, but he is consistently getting better to deal with over time. His bedside manner will probably not appeal to most, but if you like him you'll like him. He is not overly forthcoming with opinions and information, but if you ask him specific questions he will answer them, so you'd better have done your own research/due diligence first. I have considered several times changing doctors but have so far decided against it. Firstly because of the pain-in-the-ass factor. But also I see great potential in Dr. Andruski, and feel he just needs experience to flourish, and I'm part of giving him that experience. I also don't mind doing my own research and reading into my health conditions.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2015

May as well go to the vet to be seen by a better dr. Horrible bed side manner. Had no knowledge and horrible with kids. Some people shouldn't make it out of bed school. Took my child after to the children's after and they asked me who treated her. They said they would push me to complain about him. HORRIBLE DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Appreciate Dr. Andruski very much. He has always been very professional and direct. Serves our family well and we feel blessed to have him as our family physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Saw Dr Andruski in the Emergency room at the hospital, I was going through some rough times in my life and he clearly wasn't willing to help me. Told me he didn't know what I was looking for and wasn't willing to listen to what was helping me in the past (perscribed by my family physician). I left clearly unhappy and unsatisfied and spent the weekend in discomfort before I could see a real doctor Monday morning. Wouldn't recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015