You may also like

Rate Dr. Bernard J. Durante

Dr. Bernard J. Durante's Ratings

Doctor was dismissive of medical situation. Staff cancelled crucial appointment 1 hour before appt. with no other availability/options. Care is sub-par

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887462].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Dr. Bernard J. Durante's response
We understand that your experience was less than ideal and we're very sorry about the scheduling conflict that occurred before your visit. We never want our patients to leave feeling that our staff or care is sub-par. We're not always perfect, but we always strive for better when it comes to making our patients happy. Again, we're sorry you didn't get that great experience with us, but thank you for your feedback. Feel free to contact us directly at plymouthent@yahoo.com too should you have any questions. Have a great week!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2015

My appointment was for 9:40am and I was not seen until after 11:00am. When I approached the receptionist the only comment was, "he's running late." No kidding. No offer of apology or sign of empathy whatsoever.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2808447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

Dr. Bernard J. Durante's response
We're very sorry to hear about your experience and any issue it may have caused with your schedule. We take all of our reviews very seriously and hate delays ourselves too. Dr. Durante admits to being a bit too talkative with his patients, but that's no excuse for the lack of attention from the receptionist. We take pride in our service and want each of our patients to leave happy; which means an apology for when we can't get to our fantastic patients on time. Thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact us directly at plymouthearsnoseandthroat@gmail.com too. We hope you have a great summer and promise your next visit will be much more satisfactory.

Submitted June 13, 2015

A wonderful compassionate, knowledgeable and conservative (in terms of treatment and safety) ENT who took great care of my daughter.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17201].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Dr. Bernard J. Durante's response
Thank you very much for your kind review, we really appreciate it.

Submitted April 15, 2015

Waited long but worth it. Very professional and detailed tests

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17200].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 20, 2014

Durante did a tonsillectomy/adenoidectomy to cure my husband's sore throat/heartburn/canker sore issues. When Durante called for a post-surgery follow up, my hus asked me to talk because it hurt a lot to talk. Durante REFUSED to speak to me on the phone, although my hus was next to me, saying "it doesn't hurt that bad, put him on the phone." Shortly after surgery, my hus became ill with ulcerative pharyngitis (canker sores down his throat). Durante did a culture on a TUESDAY & gave penicillin to hopefully cure it. By Friday, my hus couldn't even swallow WATER, but we never heard from the doc, so he called the office. After making him drive there, Durante said "No wonder why penicillin wasn't working, you have staph infection!" We spent 5 days in the hospital with IV fluids & antibiotic cocktail. Now, not only does he STILL have these issues, but he also has a constant stream of phlegm down his throat, which Durante attributes to the surgery. Durante has no other advice, & he plays down his symptoms like he’s a big baby. UNREAL.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17199].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2013

Dr. Bernard J. Durante's response
We're very sorry to read about you and your husband's experience. We take all of our reviews seriously and would like to look into the particular issue you mentioned. To help us do that, could you email plymouthent@gmail.com with your name, the date, and approximate time of your visit? We truly pride ourselves on our service and skills, and want each of our patients have an outstanding experience here. Thank you in advance for taking the time to work with us.

Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I am sorry for the delay in writing this, but I want to express my deep gratitude for finding Dr. Durante and my appreciation for all he has done for me. I sought out a new ENT after my long-time ENT retired suddenly. I feel Dr. Durante has done more for me in less than a year than I had experienced in over 2-1/2 decades. I do feel I received compassionate care and that my previous doctor did all he could and knew for me, and I will always hold great appreciation for that care and for compassion with which I was treated. But Dr. Durante didn't stop until he found a problem related to my hearing loss that I never knew I had. He did the tests, he questioned the results and recommended how to go about doing all in his power to fix it. I don't mourn the time that has gone by; I am just so happy I found Dr. Durante!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17198].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Durante and his staff are always helpful, professional and kind with me. I have had nothing but positive experiences there. The tests I have there are really uncomfortable but Dr Durante is so patient with me and works hard to ease my stress and so does his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17197].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 30, 2013

I am very pleased to have Dr. Durante as my doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][17196].votes_count ]]