Ratings for Dr. Taheera Hassim

Such a wonderful experience .very pleasant and calm

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

Dr T is wonderful, calm and passionate about her patients and the work she does. She was having a very busy day but took the time to come out to her reception area and see our beautiful Baby girl .She makes an effort to see how the baby is growing and how we are coping as new mums.i really love her to bits

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I went in for a procedure , she is amazing, helpful, loving and patient however her staff are clueless. I think they need to call you and remind you of appointments. DR Bastianne (her aesthesis is disgusting and terrible. I will only go back if we can change him. he hurt me!!!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2017

So calm and patient. Takes the time to listen and explain. Had a great experience and would recommend

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

She definitely knows her speciality! Knowledgeable and prepared us very well for our high risk pregnancy.delivered our beautiful baby safely

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

She delivered both my babies...I had the best experience with her.she is calm and caring.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2017

I have never met a more humble doc like her.her care is worldclass

flag | Submitted October 29, 2016

Beautiful experience! My journey through the pregnancy was supported at all times even though I had a million silly questions. Such a patient calm soul

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Dr Hassim is an incredible caring doctor, who is extremely competent, kind and empathetic. I had the most wonderful experience with her. I'm really grateful she no longer has that awful, rude receptionist in her practise- her previous receptionist is the only negative thing I could say about her. A truly wonderful gynae, I'm lucky to have her as your own. A big thumbs up!!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

Dr Hassim helped deliver my beautiful baby girl in February. I was a stressed first time mum, and she put me at ease, was so kind thorough an patient. I will not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016